Notices

HELP

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2009, 07:13 PM
dooda
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP

hi ive recently bought an apexi avc-r boost controller from ebay for £250 but it looks like its been stolen and it dosnt have the pressure sensor with it i just wondered if any knew if i could use the cars standard one and just wire it in to the apexi, ive tried contacting apexi but they have no email address, ive located one on ebay for 100 pound but the whole thing brand new is only 399 pounds.

my car is impreza wrx sti on a 96 plate with individual coils ive been told version 3/4, please if any one can help
Old 23 November 2009, 07:23 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Why do you think its stolen? Claim your money back via paypal, and state that it wasnt sold as described ie. stolen, if you think it is. Then speak to the law about it. Ebayers who sell stolen goods really grate with me.
Old 23 November 2009, 07:29 PM
dooda
Scooby Regular

the scratches on the back would suggest that its been levered of a dash board or somthing but i dont want the hassle this is the second on ive bought the fisrt i payed throw paypal not ebay cos it was a buy now price and i never got my item or my money and paypal just told me i should have went through ebay so i just want it to work with as little fus as poss
Old 23 November 2009, 07:32 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dooda
the scratches on the back would suggest that its been levered of a dash board or somthing but i dont want the hassle this is the second on ive bought the fisrt i payed throw paypal not ebay cos it was a buy now price and i never got my item or my money and paypal just told me i should have went through ebay so i just want it to work with as little fus as poss
Fair play, but some ****** has, in your eyes, relieved some poor guy of his eqpt. so at least screw him to the wall. If you bought it from ebay, and used paypal, then if you feel it was not sold as advertised then you are entitled a refund. Have a look at their T and Cs.