Notices

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03 June 2009, 05:51 PM
123gav321
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PLEASE!!!!!

HI I HAVE 51 PLATE BUGEYE WRX AND AM AFTER SOME ADVICE. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE CATBACK EXHAUST, HKS HYBRID PANEL FILTER. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING PRODRIVE SPORTSCAT AND WALBRO FUEL PUMP. I WAS THEN THINKING OF HAVING A REMAP, EITHER WITH JGM OR BOB RAWLE. I THINK IT IS A TD04 TURBO AND STANDARD INJECTORS, WHAT APPROX GAINS WOULD I GET, ALSO WITH THE CATBACK AND SPORTSCAT, I KNOW I WOULD NEED UP PIPE BUT IS THERE ANOTHER PART OF THE EXHAUST I WOULD NEED (WHERE IS THE SECOND CAT). LAST QUESTION, WOULD YOU GET AN INDUCTION KIT FOR THE REMAP AND WHAT BHP WOULD I NEED TO REPLACE THE INJECTORS AND TURBO,MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS, I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE AT THIS, AND WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME EXPERT ADVICE OF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS, ANY HELP APPRICIATED
Old 03 June 2009, 06:25 PM
clark822
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi search for andy forrest performance website he does a list of mods and expected gains some good info on there
Old 03 June 2009, 07:39 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had my 2002 bugeye remapped after a decat (left in the up-pipe cat) and panel filter.....likely BHP would have been 250-260 BHP and made for a nice drive with eibach springs

Start changing the turbo then there are endless permutations best resolved by chatting to the mapper who is at the sharp end LOL

Shaun
Old 03 June 2009, 07:40 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ooooops forgot to mention, the bugeye OEM induction system is really pretty good and will easily cope with what you have planned

Shaun