Notices

Exhaust Upgrades in Aberdeen

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2009, 08:27 PM
GTR ally
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Upgrades in Aberdeen

I've been looking at a wide variety of exhaust upgrades and am more confused now as to what to fit than I was before. I'm looking for a new system that will give increased performance as well as a nice note without being too loud.

Are there any of you guy in the Aberdeen area with exhaust upgrades that could let me see and hear how they are to help me make my choice.

Cheers Ally
Old 06 February 2009, 08:44 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

aberdeenscoobies are away to do a group buy on revolution exhausts AFAIK
Old 06 February 2009, 09:05 PM
GTR ally
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
aberdeenscoobies are away to do a group buy on revolution exhausts AFAIK
How do these rate. Does anyone have one fitted already that can be seen and heard.

Ally
Old 06 February 2009, 09:43 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

yup i think there are some who have them already, they are actually quite quiet seemingly hence why some people are changing over to them due to noise limits at knockhill and other track events
Old 06 February 2009, 09:55 PM
GTR ally
Scooby Newbie

I have been thinking of the track days as well. I haven't owned a Scooby before so have no experience of the exhaust systems and what works well. I was talking to the TSL today and they were pushing the thundercat downpipe, de-resonate centre section and group n backbox. I did order some 18" Anthracite wheels, which I won't use on the track days and some other bits but couldn't commit on the exhaust.

I don't know how good this set up is so if anyone has this please give me some feedback, is it good value and does it pass the db tests for the track days.

Ally
Old 06 February 2009, 10:12 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GTR ally
I have been thinking of the track days as well. I haven't owned a Scooby before so have no experience of the exhaust systems and what works well. I was talking to the TSL today and they were pushing the thundercat downpipe, de-resonate centre section and group n backbox. I did order some 18" Anthracite wheels, which I won't use on the track days and some other bits but couldn't commit on the exhaust.
www.aberdeenscoobies.co.uk Subaru Impreza Drivers Club -> Scottish Scoobies TrackScotland

theres alot of trackdays away to kick off quite soon

Originally Posted by GTR ally
I don't know how good this set up is so if anyone has this please give me some feedback, is it good value and does it pass the db tests for the track days.

Ally
the set up is quite good not too sure about noise limits etc but knockhill has introduced a 105decibel limit and these exhausts seeming pass with no problems, register on abz scoobs theres a good bit of info on them across there at a very reasonable price too