Notices

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2009, 12:32 AM
daves_v7_sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

IVE JUST BOUGHT A BOTTOM END THE GUY SAID WHO HAD IT WAS WHEN IT WAS ON HIS CAR THE CAR WAS LACKING POWER SO WHEN HE TAKEN IT TO API ENGINES THEY SAID IT COULD BE A MELTED PISTON OR SOMETHING SO THEY SOLD HIM AN ENGINE INSTEAD DID THEY SAY THIS JUST TO GET A SALE SO THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT OFF IS NOW UNSURE IS THERE ANY SINES OF A MELTED PISTON AND HOW CAN I TELL IS IT JUST BY TAKING THE HEADS OFF AND HAVING A LOOK IF SO WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR PLEASE HELP AS MY SUBARU HAS BEEN OFF THE ROAD FOR A MONTH AS I HAVENT GOT FUNDS TO BUY A USED ENGINE OR REBUILT
Old 31 January 2009, 01:33 AM
lewist
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Api wouldn't do that. David at api is very honest. So honest in fact that he said i didnt need any work doing.... even though i thought i did. woohoo!!

Lew

By the way CAPS and lack of ....... make your message a little hard to read.
Old 31 January 2009, 10:44 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by daves_v7_sti
IVE JUST BOUGHT A BOTTOM END THE GUY SAID WHO HAD IT WAS WHEN IT WAS ON HIS CAR THE CAR WAS LACKING POWER SO WHEN HE TAKEN IT TO API ENGINES THEY SAID IT COULD BE A MELTED PISTON OR SOMETHING SO THEY SOLD HIM AN ENGINE INSTEAD DID THEY SAY THIS JUST TO GET A SALE SO THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT OFF IS NOW UNSURE IS THERE ANY SINES OF A MELTED PISTON AND HOW CAN I TELL IS IT JUST BY TAKING THE HEADS OFF AND HAVING A LOOK IF SO WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR PLEASE HELP AS MY SUBARU HAS BEEN OFF THE ROAD FOR A MONTH AS I HAVENT GOT FUNDS TO BUY A USED ENGINE OR REBUILT

Tough one to read and understand there mate. Take off the caps lock and put in a little punctuation, then it'll make more sense, I think.

Many people on here will tell you that I spend plenty of time talking people out of things they want to do, because it is a waste of money, or not necessary. So I would never sell anything to anyone they do not need.

So, what is the problem here?

Have I sold a faulty part?

Where is the 'faulty ' engine with melted piston?

Have you bought the remains of the engine with a 'melted ' piston and want to know if it can be repaired?

Tell us what you want / mean and I and others can help

David APi

Agents for:
Simtek, the most exciting new Ecu for years
Buddy Club exhausts
Eibach suspension
Hybrid front mount intercooler kits
AP Racing brakes and clutches
And of course; the well known APi Performance Exedy organic clutch

www.apiengines.com

01926 614333
Old 31 January 2009, 04:41 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I and hundreds of others will vouch for api. top man is dave. he talked me out of some work too! will be visiting again if this engine ever needs any work.