Notices

help pease

Search this Thread

Old 20 January 2009, 07:05 AM
Cliffy^
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help pease

how do, im dean and im new to the forum was just wondering if any of you people would take time to help me .wednesday last week i bought my self a subaru impreza turbo 2000 98 all has been runnin well but on the sunday i went out in the car what looked like smoke (tinny amount of ) coming from the drivers side of the bonnet i pulled over opened the bonnet and the smoke just stopped after 1 minute and couldnt really see where it was comin from (i thought it was steam because it had been peeing it down the night before and water had got through the bonnet vent and sat on the engine)
Anyway i drove the car to work yesterday all was well then at dinner went out to get a bit to eat and noticed the electic window were not working then on the way home the rev counter plus speedo were not working plus my indicators
im really gutted as i love my scooby and would be greatful if someone could point me in the right direction
thanks dean

Last edited by Cliffy^; 20 January 2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 20 January 2009, 07:14 AM
ian.b
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pos that some electric wires melted and fuse together, shorted somin out, get it looked at today or it might go up in flames ????????