Notices

winter project

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2008, 05:58 PM
scoobydude87
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default winter project

Right had my MY04 STI for a couple of months now and am planning some track days and a visit to the Nurburgring in the new year, already got green cotton panel filter, magnex cat back pipe and pro drive backbox and pro drive secondary cat decat. So want some stuff to do myself in the christmas holidays cuz half the funs doing it yourself!

1st handling, want to make the handling abit sharper but dont want to spend more than a few hundred £ was thinking anti roll bars from s.c to combat the understeer, and maybe droplinks but not sure whether ther a b**tch to fit??

2nd power, wondering where the best place to get a fuel pump from is? seen them on ebay at temple tuning for £70 there the only place iv seen that seem to differentiate their pumps from the classics and newage??
and lastly after a ecutek remap im located in leicester so was hoping for someone near here, is it best to go for rolling road tuning like s.c do, or somewhere like scoobyworld and have an educated guess at the power gains

any help would be appreciated thanks