help needed,non starter???

Search this Thread

Old 14 August 2008, 02:43 PM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts
Default help needed,non starter???

hi ppl really need some help as ov last wk i been doing a reverse inlet on my k plate wrx ra i did the conversion in couple days and had the car running sweet the other day i decided to paint the inlet as it was looking bit tired i taken it all off as i did earlyer disconnected battery 2 start with did what i need to do and re fitted everything went to fire her up but no joy 2to start with iv got no prime on the fuel pump also i dont have a check engine light come on at all she turns over but simply wont fire iv checked all the connections the fuel pump tried my ecu on another car checked all the earths and also added some more but still getting nothing the only i thing i found is tne fuse box in the car there is a fuse bottm row lst but 1 towards the back ov the dash this keeps blowing when i replace it i not sure weather it was like this b4 hand or not does any1 know what its for or what it controls any clues or suggestions to wht the trouble is with the car cheers for any help
Old 14 August 2008, 08:08 PM
jon 928
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you got fuel up to the fuel rails ,drop a pipe off and spin it over if not check pump is working put your hand on it while spinning car over
check all wiring under manifold