Notices

boost solenoid pipe prob

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2007, 08:49 PM
zetecturbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boost solenoid pipe prob

hope someone can help ,me im looking for some info on the routing of the vacuam pipes from the boost solenoid.not very clued up on this,but basically ive bought a 97 sti v4 with a damaged engine with a brand new vf22 turbo fitted.ive just fitted a new engine and to b honest im not sure the pipes are on the right way round as ive fitted them the way they came off,first off ive got 2 pipes goin to the inlet manifold 1 with a bigger 90degree elbow on it and it goes to a takeoff behind the ps tank,2nd hose goes to a takeoff under the coilpack and it has some round white thing fitted to the pipe aswell.they look like they wer suppose to go ther as the lenght of the pipe suggests dat,next is my problem ive got 2 pipes 1 goes to the actuator and the other goes to the compressor side of the turbo .then thers another pipe coming from a little black box on the wing with greddy wrote onit and a black wire heading towards the dash and it goes to a tpiece on one of the vacuam pipes ,cud this b fore the greedy boost gauge in the car .will get pics up in a moment of them if i can
Old 28 August 2007, 08:53 PM
zetecturbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts