Notices

What do you want for your scooby?

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2007, 07:28 PM
legacygtwagon
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you want for your scooby?

Hello,

I have not long owned my own Legacy, a GT 1996 AUTO ESTATE jap import and am very impressed!

I am also just finishing a five year apprenticeship in mechanical engineering and have covered most things from computer aided design right through to the production of components using cnc machinery and even some carbon fibre components.

I am hoping to find out if anyone out there has almost anything that they would like to be manufactured, out of almost any materials, somebody may have designs for things they want making or may just want something like a carbon fibre bonnet, bumper etc. for example.

The main reasons I would like to get involved in manufacturing products for people is because I know that a lot of people are in the situation where they know what they want making but either lack the facilities or even the skills to manufacture these components. Or they want something and they are being rediculously overcharged by half of the rip off merchants out there today!

Hopefully, there will be a certain product which the majority of people would like as it is much cheaper for me to be able to produce things in larger batches. I am also wondering, is there anyone else out there offering similar services???

So please get in touch if I have not provided enough information, you want something making or you have any ideas???

Thanks for your help, Steve!