Notices

Braided fuel hoses etc

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2007, 01:53 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool Braided fuel hoses etc

I want to change my fuel hoses under the bonnet to some nice shiney anodised braided ones along with parallel fuel rails and uprated pressure regulator.

I know some of you have already done this so it must be possible but where do I get the bits from?

I have looked at the TSL parallel fuel rail kit and frankly it looks naf and is not anodised hoses anyway, the APS kit is not designed for the MY00 Classic so that is out the window.

I like the look of the fuelab regulator posted in another thread but can't seem to find one other than in the US and AUS.

So can someone please tell me what bits I need and where to get them from as hunting around numerous websites trying to establish what to get from where is doing my nut in.

Cheers
Steve
Old 05 April 2007, 02:09 PM
SSCJAY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your interested I have a friend in Aus, that gets Speedflow Connectors & Hoses, You can buy them in the UK from SpeedFlow But I can get them Alot Cheaper.

I done one for a friend recently 4 X 90 deg bends + 8 straight connectors & 2 t Pieces, 3M hose.

Parts Came to about £170, as you said you will need the rails converted to -6 an fittings and Fuel regulator, I went with the Aeromotive 13105.

I'm not a dealer or anything but if you want some more details drop me PM.

thanks
Jay
Old 05 April 2007, 02:18 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by SSCJAY
If your interested I have a friend in Aus, that gets Speedflow Connectors & Hoses, You can buy them in the UK from SpeedFlow But I can get them Alot Cheaper.

I done one for a friend recently 4 X 90 deg bends + 8 straight connectors & 2 t Pieces, 3M hose.

Parts Came to about £170, as you said you will need the rails converted to -6 an fittings and Fuel regulator, I went with the Aeromotive 13105.

I'm not a dealer or anything but if you want some more details drop me PM.

thanks
Jay
Thanks jay I may take you up on the PM later

Cheers
Steve