Notices

remaphelp

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2007, 04:26 PM
scoobycarsean
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default remaphelp

hi there can anyone tell me where the best remap place is are xtreme scoobies any good i have a 2003 new age which needs a remap thanks
Old 03 January 2007, 05:24 PM
SLIAN
Scooby Regular

Hi I had my wrx 53 plate remapped at xtreme by a guy called Pat Herborne.The only thing i did before the remap was fit a 3" decat exhaust keeping the original downpipe cat.I am very pleased with the results pulls a lot stronger low down and now keeps in touch with my mates evo up to about 80.
Old 03 January 2007, 06:00 PM
scoobycarsean
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SLIAN
Hi I had my wrx 53 plate remapped at xtreme by a guy called Pat Herborne.The only thing i did before the remap was fit a 3" decat exhaust keeping the original downpipe cat.I am very pleased with the results pulls a lot stronger low down and now keeps in touch with my mates evo up to about 80.
yes that is wot i had decat from turbo down fitted by hayward and scott 3inch all the way with a 4half inch tailpipe very nice sound but now need a remap went to xtreme scooby today they talk good and have a good price how did they do it
Old 03 January 2007, 09:01 PM
SLIAN
Scooby Regular

Pat connected his laptop etc and the car was set up on a mixture of dual carriageways and back roads only took about an hour.Didnt get any figures but was told the results would be slightly better than the ppp figures going on air flow rate and egt (think thats right) bad memory