Notices

Help serious problem?

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2006, 07:57 AM
WRXMADDOX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help serious problem?

I posted on here about a problem with tumbler generator valve recently saying it was stuck, well car has lost all of its power, well hardly any power now?
I think the top end has gone?

I am thinking of trading the car in now or attempting to get to this valve myself i would like to know how to get to it? Via pictures of where it is located please?

I have had this car 2 weeks and have had tyres slashed and now this problem im fed up! As policy on insurance is 14 days old i could cancel and get money back?

The car has superchip, i would not recommend to anyone chipping theirs? I reckon thats whats done the damage?

So am i best cutting my losses and trading or selling private? 2002 wrx 66k 2 owners silver, no subaru history, or spend the money to investigate.

Any help or advive would be much appreciated? Is their a way to tell if top end has gone?

Old 28 December 2006, 08:53 AM
vava voom
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WRXMADDOX
I posted on here about a problem with tumbler generator valve recently saying it was stuck, well car has lost all of its power, well hardly any power now?
I think the top end has gone?

I am thinking of trading the car in now or attempting to get to this valve myself i would like to know how to get to it? Via pictures of where it is located please?

I have had this car 2 weeks and have had tyres slashed and now this problem im fed up! As policy on insurance is 14 days old i could cancel and get money back?

The car has superchip, i would not recommend to anyone chipping theirs? I reckon thats whats done the damage?

So am i best cutting my losses and trading or selling private? 2002 wrx 66k 2 owners silver, no subaru history, or spend the money to investigate.

Any help or advive would be much appreciated? Is their a way to tell if top end has gone?

It all depends on your finances mate......But why does it have no Subaru history? if you sell then be prepared for a low price as i saw a blue bugeye sell on flea bay for £3k with damaged engine!

If your strapped for cash then sell it and wash ya hands as it seems like a money pit but if not then give it to API and tell them to sort everything .....and they can also remove the super chip