Notices

Halloween horror – check ya pipes !

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2005, 01:33 PM
oompah
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Halloween horror – check ya pipes !

Be careful this Halloween troops, got a humorous yet scary story for you !

Wife was driving through Edinburgh to work this morning when she was pulled over by the cops, blue lights and siren blaring etc. Knock on the window and the immortal question, "do you know why I’ve pulled you over Miss ?". Fog light on ? inability to see over the steering wheel ? the Poor dear didn’t have a clue. She was asked to have a look round the back of the car where the sniggering Policeman pointed out the brace of King Edward potatoes that some scallywag had shoved up my Magnex back box !! Bliddy Halloween !! Fortunately she hadn’t been giving the turbo the full beans or gawd knows what damage it would have done.

Cheers to the cop though, he helped her clear her blockage and bid her a good day !.

Check all orifices folks, those trick or treaters have vegetables and are willing to use them…

Old 01 November 2005, 03:29 PM
HowiesPreza
Scooby Regular

Location: Whitley Bay the Falaraki of the North! sold CTR bought another scooby, got refund after legal battle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I caught some kids (14/15) about to put an empty coke bottle in my exhaust - threaten them with a baseball bat and they soon scarpered . Was surprised it wasn't covered in eggs when I returned from the pub!