Notices

Prodrive Geometry Settings for STI7

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2005, 11:42 PM
Scottdot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prodrive Geometry Settings for STI7

I've got my car booked in on Wednesday to get the geometry settup done, as it's just a small local garage the probably haven't heard of Prodrive let alone know what the settings are, does anyone have the correct prodrive settings for a MY02 STI Type UK?

Before anyone asks it's a few weeks before I can get it into a subaru recommended garage do get it done and I don't want to wait that long as I've just and eibach springs, whiteline ARB's and anti lift kit fitted so the tyres might not last 2-3 weeks.

Cheers

Scott
Old 25 October 2005, 04:21 PM
Scottdot
Scooby Regular

I have done a search and the whiteline settings the general opinion seem to be with whiteline settings over the Prodrive ones. I have found the settings for the blobeye, but do these settings also apply for the bugeye?

Scott
Old 25 October 2005, 05:24 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scottdot
I've got my car booked in on Wednesday to get the geometry settup done, as it's just a small local garage the probably haven't heard of Prodrive let alone know what the settings are, does anyone have the correct prodrive settings for a MY02 STI Type UK?

Before anyone asks it's a few weeks before I can get it into a subaru recommended garage do get it done and I don't want to wait that long as I've just and eibach springs, whiteline ARB's and anti lift kit fitted so the tyres might not last 2-3 weeks.

Cheers

Scott
why not get the garage who fitted all of above to do geometry as geometry should have been done at same time as alk as otherwise it would be pointless doing all of above mods,i would go to a well known garage that does geometry a lot rather than a local garage who do not know what to do as it is bound to go wrong
martin

Last edited by p1doc; 25 October 2005 at 05:28 PM.
Old 26 October 2005, 08:47 AM
Scottdot
Scooby Regular

The garage that fitted the suspension don't do laser geometry, the garage that is doing it have laser geometry and do it regularly but they are not what you would consider to be a recommended Subaru garage. I've had work done by them before without any problems.

This is only supposed to be a stop gap until it can go to a garage who are know on here and SIDC for Subaru geometry, but cause of the distance I have to travel and booking it in it will be 3 weeks before it gets done