Notices

ZERO SPORTS

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2005, 06:28 PM
fuji
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZERO SPORTS

Just looking at the David Hendry website and noticed they supply Zero Sports tuning products and of particualr interest is the cool action fin. The description says "Designed to get 100% out of your standard intercooler. By rectifying the bonnet intake duct airflow, the cool action fins maximise the amount of cool air distributed into the whole intercooler core. Cooling the intercooler helps the vehicle to maintain optimum power delivery"
Anybody fitted one of these and noticed a difference in performance. Has anybody any experience of Zero Sports - are they quality products or not??
Old 09 January 2005, 06:49 PM
Jamie_B
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by fuji
Just looking at the David Hendry website and noticed they supply Zero Sports tuning products and of particualr interest is the cool action fin. The description says "Designed to get 100% out of your standard intercooler. By rectifying the bonnet intake duct airflow, the cool action fins maximise the amount of cool air distributed into the whole intercooler core. Cooling the intercooler helps the vehicle to maintain optimum power delivery"
Anybody fitted one of these and noticed a difference in performance. Has anybody any experience of Zero Sports - are they quality products or not??
My WRX was already fitted with one of these when it arrived from Japan. Its a quality product but I would think it makes a minimal difference over the stock item.

Old 09 January 2005, 10:13 PM
Butty
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have this one knocking around the garage if interested:

It'll fit an STi MY01-02

Although very well made out of S steel, they weigh a ton(ne).
There's loads of US made copies of the design for a lot less than Zerosport prices.

Nick