Notices

Air Con Refill

Search this Thread

Old 23 August 2004, 11:19 PM
Turbo Herbie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Air Con Refill

I need to get my aircon refilled and have been told that I have the old illegal stuff in my MY93. No problem, they will convert it to new gas. Only problem is they ask for the owners manual for gas quantity.

Does anyone know the amount of gas needed for an MY93??
Old 24 August 2004, 07:58 PM
N_Collins
Scooby Regular

I think you need to in put 650 to 700 grams.

Neil
Old 24 August 2004, 10:01 PM
chrome
Scooby Regular

anyone seen this wrt to aircon- http://www.stiracing.com/product.php?cat_id=3&id=299

Air-Con Compressor Treatment Formula
For Air Conditioned Vehicles

Item No.: AC-R134A

Buddy Club's Race Specification Compressor Treatment simply works by adding this forumla to your AC to reduce friction between the sliding metals inside the Air Conditioner. The benefits include improved fuel economy, lightens the burden on the engine, prevents gas escaping and most importantly redcues power consumption by 90 percent! What this means is more power on the road and less used up on the AC. The capacity of this forumla is 50cc.

Reduce strain to the engine
The main ingredients are the multi-power treatment which blended the fluoride system additive based on hametic oil. Wear of metal flipping inside an air-conditioner compressor is reduced, and the burden to engine is massively reduced

Reduce engine power loss
The immediate power loss at the time of compressor ON/OFF is lessened by reducing the rotation friction of an air-conditioner compressor. Unlike other similar products, Comp Treatment is a additive agent which uses special oils as the base to line your cars air-con compressor

Fuel efficiency
By using Comp Treatment, there are significant upgrades and improvements for engine sound reduction (improvement in lubricous action). It can also help prevent oil leak

Reduce compressor noise
The noise level of your vehicles compressor is greatly reduced and results in a smoother and more powerful air-con flow into the cabin

NOTE
Releasing AC refrigerants into the atmosphere is illegal so please have a certified dealer flush and add your AC refrigerant.

???