Notices

What goes where?

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2003, 12:31 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright, I already know its a stupid Q but just wanna make sure!In the front right hand corner of my 94 wrx is it just water i put in the coolant fill?and while i'm at it what r all the other fillers i should be aware about as all me other moters have been a little more basic! WHAT GOES WHERE?...........cheers
Old 18 November 2003, 12:40 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Why not take a picture so we can be sure what you are talking about- that does sound like filler for the coolant but without a picture who can be sure.

Most of them are marked with yellow caps and have written on them what they are for. The only "hard" to work out one is the gearbox oil level dipstick which is located nr and under the intercooler- other than that all straightforward.
Old 18 November 2003, 01:06 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

soz m8, no pic/no camera...but just plain water goes into the coolent tho right?should it be filled to the top as it looks empty.
Old 18 November 2003, 02:14 PM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

No dont fill it right up,if you look down the right hand side of the plastic unit you will see 2 marks,upper and lower,top it up to the upper level when its cold and when its hot it will expand above the upper mark.

Zippy