Notices

NEED MOOOOORE FLAMESSZZZZZ !! !! !! !! !!

Search this Thread

Old 07 July 2003, 10:08 AM
integrale
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Right then, had my new MY03 WRX fully decatted (Hayward and Scott Up-pipe, Down-pipe, Centre and rear box), EcuTek3 remap and flamer kit fitted but still cant get much in the way of flames. I get the odd flash once the Zorst is really hot and i rev the nuts off it.
Anyone got any suggestions ?, I want a nice sized flame at the flick of my flamer switch. Or any tips on how to alter my driving style when needed to get a flame or 2...............
(any of the old git anti flamer brigade don't bother replying, in fact p#ss off to your bridge club)....lol
Old 07 July 2003, 12:35 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Wink

Off now to learn to play bridge
Old 07 July 2003, 12:36 PM
steve_nairn_sti
Scooby Regular

With an attitude like that you aint gonna get far in life!
Old 07 July 2003, 01:05 PM
bits'n'pieces
Scooby Regular

mine flames without a flamer kit, prodrive full de-cat maybe your bore is too small.
Old 07 July 2003, 01:30 PM
integrale
Scooby Regular

lololololol....thats a bit harsh....
(For Mr Nairn)- And dont start that old: "kids today, i remember getting a sultana and a walnut at Christmas...blah, blah, zzzzzzzzzzz".
Anyway must dash, i'm off to check the balance on my £9m turnover business that I started up after spending 8 years as a successfull money broker...(honestly i'm not a smug git, just had to put old Victor Mature in his place.....lol).
Now then where did i put those instructions for fitting my other flamer kit to my new Noble.............
Old 07 July 2003, 03:06 PM
steve_nairn_sti
Scooby Regular

Listen to you man, what a ****!

What do you gain from telling everyone about a multi-million turnover business? **** all, that's what.

Everyone will still think you're a ****. I struggle for every penny I earn but I would never swap my life for yours if I had to have your attitude.

Muppet.
Old 07 July 2003, 03:32 PM
integrale
Scooby Regular

eh?
wasnt being too cheeky just thought your statement about not getting anywhere in life was quite funny as you obviously thought i was some stereotype (boy racer, etc). Put yourself in my shoes: You work your nuts off and do all right for yourself and then someone you don't know comes along and tells you that you aint gonna get anywhere in life......couldnt help but put u back in your place mate.....lol
Well at least you now know that you dont have to be a max power reader, drug dealer or boy racer to enjoy flames out your zorst.

Anyway shouldnt you be lobbying to get more speed cameras put up or something.....caw, bet your a right laff down the pub...lol
Old 07 July 2003, 03:46 PM
Abbylad
Scooby Regular

i think he was meaning that your attitude won`t make you many friends but plenty of enemies, he wasn`t talking about whether it would get you a good job or plenty of money or anything like that. Mind you, you probably have alot of friends anyway, i know i would have alot more if i had "a company with a £9m turnover" WOW!!!!!! watch out ICI!
Old 07 July 2003, 04:42 PM
CTRnutter
Scooby Regular

BOV if you want to go that route but for the ultimate in flame get a mapable ECU, and have Anti-Lag written into it, bang pop pop flames !!!!