Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

help or advice needed please?

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2012, 08:55 AM
Pricey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help or advice needed please?

Hi All

I will start by saying my experience to date of purchasing from guys in essex has been spot on! I bought my 1st scoob off Simon57 and my current off 53, top guys! Also had some really positive advice from Frayz at Frayz engineering, agaian top bloke.

I am after some help or advice really relating to a purchase of goods from a guy, Chris mills, that I believe Is fairly well know in The Harlow scooby circle.

I bought a pinned 2.5 block off millzy555 as a 'ready to build' already honed item with pistons, rods, bearing and a used crank. This was not the case when the item reached my engine builder who advised a rehone was needed. This further identified a very find crack in the final bore.

He is aware and has agreed a partial refund with me however he has not answered my messages or calls for nearly a week, so obviously I am a bit concerned.

Before I start really hounding him I want to know if he is I'll or on holiday or as any valid reason for ignoring me?

Any help greatly appreciated as I just want to sort this out like adults.

Thanks

Pricey