Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Ladies Night IN!

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2007, 04:54 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ladies Night IN!

Dear Girls.................. (thats GIRLS ONLY) LOL

As a Party Organiser for Stringfellows Retail, I am organising a Ladies Night with a difference for all of us here on ESC.

Just a quick over-view, Stringfellows Retail is NOT a subsidery of Peter Stringfellow - so please do not be put off!

Stringfellows offers a range of high street fashions, along with Jewellrey and Handbags, Nightware and Underware - and of course........those "naughty" things too

As an added incentive (as if we need it), as I am the Organiser and the Hostess - I will be donating my 10% "Hostess" discount, plus a further 5% to the "Essexboy 30" fund LOL. I'm sure you've all seen Tiny's thread for the lottery draw - so 15% of all sales on the night, and outside orders - will go towards this cause

So - on with arrangements.

The date for your diaries is Saturday 13th October

It will take place at my house (yes Gooner 1 will be evicted for this purpose) - I will e-mail ALL ladies attending, the address, telephone number, directions etc - but I am in Basildon - so should be pretty central.

It is suggested, that each partygoer, should bring an item of food maybe - or wine - whichever you would prefer - so please when you add your name - please indicate what you may bring. (Please can we not ALL bring wine....... or else we wont get much done at all LMAO)

There will be a raffle on the night, and ALL orders will need to be paid for when ordering. I am happy for you to request catalogues to maybe see if your friends or family would like to order, and you can bring those along with you.

Hope to see you here

1. Ms Gooner 1 - the Hostess with the Mostess
Old 14 September 2007, 05:07 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Location: Loving the ESC FAMILY thing. F*CK the TROUBLE MAKERS :D

As a Party Organiser for Stringfellows Retail, I am organising a Ladies Night with a difference for all of us here on ESC.

Just a quick over-view, Stringfellows Retail is NOT a subsidery of Peter Stringfellow - so please do not be put off!

Stringfellows offers a range of high street fashions, along with Jewellrey and Handbags, Nightware and Underware - and of course........those "naughty" things too

As an added incentive (as if we need it), as I am the Organiser and the Hostess - I will be donating my 10% "Hostess" discount, plus a further 5% to the "Essexboy 30" fund LOL. I'm sure you've all seen Tiny's thread for the lottery draw - so 15% of all sales on the night, and outside orders - will go towards this cause

It will take place at my house (yes Gooner 1 will be evicted for this purpose) - I will e-mail ALL ladies attending, the address, telephone number, directions etc - but I am in Basildon - so should be pretty central.

It is suggested, that each partygoer, should bring an item of food maybe - or wine - whichever you would prefer - so please when you add your name - please indicate what you may bring. (Please can we not ALL bring wine....... or else we wont get much done at all LMAO)

There will be a raffle on the night, and ALL orders will need to be paid for when ordering. I am happy for you to request catalogues to maybe see if your friends or family would like to order, and you can bring those along with you.

Hope to see you here

2. MRS ESC - Wine, Dips and Pringles.

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz)

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.
Old 14 September 2007, 05:19 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Hope to see you here

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz)

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki
Old 14 September 2007, 05:28 PM
Lady Fozz
Scooby Regular

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz) - will raid asda for nibbles

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki
Old 14 September 2007, 06:21 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Hope to see you here

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz) Raid asda for nibbles

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

Plz keep all info on each post thank you
Old 14 September 2007, 06:59 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Ms Gooner

Nice touch that

Good luck with your evening
Old 14 September 2007, 07:23 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

You see tiny - I have assets after all!!!!!! I'm sure everyone will have a good evening - us girls - you guys will have a nice quite evening - until your Mrs's return home - and then it'll only get better
Old 14 September 2007, 07:26 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Karen will be too p**sed by then to even know who he is
Old 14 September 2007, 07:49 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Are you not putting your name down Mrs B4???
Old 14 September 2007, 09:34 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1

Are you not putting your name down Mrs B4???
Seem's a bit like Ann Summers and i'm going to one on friday
Old 14 September 2007, 09:39 PM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
Ms Gooner

Nice touch that

Good luck with your evening
I can only second that..... i am truly lost for words!
Old 14 September 2007, 09:58 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by essexboy30
I can only second that..... i am truly lost for words!
I think thats really nice of you to comment Hopefully it will be a successful evening
Old 14 September 2007, 10:02 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Hmmm Does this mean you'll have to race in a thong or some nice lingerie next year Mike?
Old 14 September 2007, 10:03 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrs_b4
Seem's a bit like Ann Summers and i'm going to one on friday
NO - its much better stuff than AS - and i know that because I've worked for them as well .

Better variety - although, I will admit that AS have a wider selection of adult toys (should I say that on here?)

Stringfellows is more across the board - it has a lot of stuff the same as AS - exactly the same in fact - but CHEAPER! and alot of other stuff as well that AS doesn't even sell.

Come on - your only round the corner - just come for the wine and raffle??? Its all in a good cause hey EssexBoy?
Old 14 September 2007, 10:05 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BRI4N
Hmmm Does this mean you'll have to race in a thong or some nice lingerie next year Mike?
LOL - I think we could get some sponsorship outta that!!!!
Old 15 September 2007, 08:11 AM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Not a pretty sight!!! mind you might put the other drivers off
Old 15 September 2007, 08:28 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

I Think a nice ESC PINK Scoob would look better

And im sure ABW would oblidge
Old 15 September 2007, 08:32 AM
essexboy30
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tiny01
I Think a nice ESC PINK Scoob would look better

And im sure ABW would oblidge
Old 15 September 2007, 11:59 AM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1
NO - its much better stuff than AS - and i know that because I've worked for them as well .

Better variety - although, I will admit that AS have a wider selection of adult toys (should I say that on here?)

Stringfellows is more across the board - it has a lot of stuff the same as AS - exactly the same in fact - but CHEAPER! and alot of other stuff as well that AS doesn't even sell.

Come on - your only round the corner - just come for the wine and raffle??? Its all in a good cause hey EssexBoy?
Ok put me down and i'll bring sausage roll's and tia maria
Old 15 September 2007, 04:52 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Hope to see you here

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

9. mrs b4 Sausage rolls and tia maria

Old 16 September 2007, 10:47 AM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrs_b4
Ok put me down and i'll bring sausage roll's and tia maria
Did I twist your arm????
Old 17 September 2007, 04:23 PM
Wilf-01
Scooby Regular

Hope to see you here

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki- Vodka, Lemonade and crisps

9. mrs b4 -Sausage rolls and tia maria

Old 18 September 2007, 10:22 PM
gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Ms Gooner "come on girls, i can't beleive that this is all we have in the ladies ESC"?
Old 19 September 2007, 02:17 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

]Dear Girls.................. (thats GIRLS ONLY) LOL

Hope to see you here

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

Old 19 September 2007, 03:10 PM
Joooooooooo
Scooby Regular

Hope to see you here

4. Jooooo - Vegetable / Salad sticks and Dips .

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

Old 19 September 2007, 09:29 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope to see you here

4. Jooooo - Vegetable / Salad sticks and Dips .

5. Helene (Loopy) - Red Wine & Nibbles

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

Old 20 September 2007, 05:46 PM
gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Ms Gooner................ I'll be providing soft drinks, and a few nibbly bits outta the oven, i.e. pizza, chicken dippers etc. Gooner is going up to the Lodge tonight and will be loaded up with catalogues to give to Mrs ESC - so if any of you guys are there as well, make sure you grab some - hand them out and maybe see if we can get some outside orders!
Looking forward to seeing you all
Old 21 September 2007, 07:37 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

No more ladies Mrs Bibo Andrea, Tracey, Boney Em, Jane come on girl's

Mrs Beesti has a previous engagement
Old 21 September 2007, 07:40 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Oh i nearly forgot Jess come on you know you wanna
Old 21 September 2007, 07:43 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

I See the catalouges last night

You lot sure that us boys cannot come along ?

Quick Reply: Ladies Night IN!