ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Ladies Night IN! (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/634489-ladies-night-in.html)

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 04:54 PM

Ladies Night IN!

Dear Girls.................. (thats GIRLS ONLY) LOL

As a Party Organiser for Stringfellows Retail, I am organising a Ladies Night with a difference for all of us here on ESC.

Just a quick over-view, Stringfellows Retail is NOT a subsidery of Peter Stringfellow - so please do not be put off! :D

Stringfellows offers a range of high street fashions, along with Jewellrey and Handbags, Nightware and Underware - and of course........those "naughty" things too :D

As an added incentive (as if we need it), as I am the Organiser and the Hostess - I will be donating my 10% "Hostess" discount, plus a further 5% to the "Essexboy 30" fund LOL. I'm sure you've all seen Tiny's thread for the lottery draw - so 15% of all sales on the night, and outside orders - will go towards this cause :thumb:

So - on with arrangements.

The date for your diaries is Saturday 13th October

It will take place at my house (yes Gooner 1 will be evicted for this purpose) - I will e-mail ALL ladies attending, the address, telephone number, directions etc - but I am in Basildon - so should be pretty central.

It is suggested, that each partygoer, should bring an item of food maybe - or wine - whichever you would prefer - so please when you add your name - please indicate what you may bring. (Please can we not ALL bring wine....... or else we wont get much done at all LMAO)

There will be a raffle on the night, and ALL orders will need to be paid for when ordering. I am happy for you to request catalogues to maybe see if your friends or family would like to order, and you can bring those along with you.

Hope to see you here :thumb:

1. Ms Gooner 1 - the Hostess with the Mostess :D

Mrs ESC 14 September 2007 05:07 PM

As a Party Organiser for Stringfellows Retail, I am organising a Ladies Night with a difference for all of us here on ESC.

Just a quick over-view, Stringfellows Retail is NOT a subsidery of Peter Stringfellow - so please do not be put off! :D

Stringfellows offers a range of high street fashions, along with Jewellrey and Handbags, Nightware and Underware - and of course........those "naughty" things too :D

As an added incentive (as if we need it), as I am the Organiser and the Hostess - I will be donating my 10% "Hostess" discount, plus a further 5% to the "Essexboy 30" fund LOL. I'm sure you've all seen Tiny's thread for the lottery draw - so 15% of all sales on the night, and outside orders - will go towards this cause :thumb:

It will take place at my house (yes Gooner 1 will be evicted for this purpose) - I will e-mail ALL ladies attending, the address, telephone number, directions etc - but I am in Basildon - so should be pretty central.

It is suggested, that each partygoer, should bring an item of food maybe - or wine - whichever you would prefer - so please when you add your name - please indicate what you may bring. (Please can we not ALL bring wine....... or else we wont get much done at all LMAO)

There will be a raffle on the night, and ALL orders will need to be paid for when ordering. I am happy for you to request catalogues to maybe see if your friends or family would like to order, and you can bring those along with you.

2. MRS ESC - Wine, Dips and Pringles.

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz)

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

Mrs ESC 14 September 2007 05:19 PM

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz)

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

Lady Fozz 14 September 2007 05:28 PM

1. Ms Gooner 1 - the Hostess with the Mostess

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz) - will raid asda for nibbles

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

Mrs ESC 14 September 2007 06:21 PM

3. Yvette (Lady Fozz) Raid asda for nibbles

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

Plz keep all info on each post thank you

Tiny 14 September 2007 06:59 PM

Ms Gooner :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Nice touch that :thumb:

Good luck with your evening

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 07:23 PM

You see tiny - I have assets after all!!!!!! I'm sure everyone will have a good evening - us girls - you guys will have a nice quite evening - until your Mrs's return home - and then it'll only get better :thumb: :D

mrs_b4 14 September 2007 07:26 PM

Karen will be too p**sed by then to even know who he is

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 07:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you not putting your name down Mrs B4???

mrs_b4 14 September 2007 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1 (Post 7253140)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you not putting your name down Mrs B4???

Seem's a bit like Ann Summers and i'm going to one on friday

essexboy30 14 September 2007 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 7253023)
Ms Gooner :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Nice touch that :thumb:

Good luck with your evening

I can only second that..... i am truly lost for words! :notworthy

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by essexboy30 (Post 7253516)
I can only second that..... i am truly lost for words! :notworthy

I think thats really nice of you to comment :thumb: Hopefully it will be a successful evening

BRI4N 14 September 2007 10:02 PM

Hmmm:wonder: Does this mean you'll have to race in a thong or some nice lingerie next year Mike?:lol1:

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by mrs_b4 (Post 7253498)
Seem's a bit like Ann Summers and i'm going to one on friday

NO - its much better stuff than AS - and i know that because I've worked for them as well :D .

Better variety - although, I will admit that AS have a wider selection of adult toys (should I say that on here?)

Stringfellows is more across the board - it has a lot of stuff the same as AS - exactly the same in fact - but CHEAPER! and alot of other stuff as well that AS doesn't even sell.

Come on - your only round the corner - just come for the wine and raffle??? Its all in a good cause hey EssexBoy? :lol1:

Ms Gooner 1 14 September 2007 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by BRI4N (Post 7253592)
Hmmm:wonder: Does this mean you'll have to race in a thong or some nice lingerie next year Mike?:lol1:

LOL - I think we could get some sponsorship outta that!!!!

essexboy30 15 September 2007 08:11 AM

Not a pretty sight!!! mind you might put the other drivers off :lol1:

Tiny 15 September 2007 08:28 AM

I Think a nice ESC PINK Scoob would look better :norty:

And im sure ABW would oblidge :D

essexboy30 15 September 2007 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 7254249)
I Think a nice ESC PINK Scoob would look better :norty:

And im sure ABW would oblidge :D

:eek2:

mrs_b4 15 September 2007 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1 (Post 7253594)
NO - its much better stuff than AS - and i know that because I've worked for them as well :D .

Better variety - although, I will admit that AS have a wider selection of adult toys (should I say that on here?)

Stringfellows is more across the board - it has a lot of stuff the same as AS - exactly the same in fact - but CHEAPER! and alot of other stuff as well that AS doesn't even sell.

Come on - your only round the corner - just come for the wine and raffle??? Its all in a good cause hey EssexBoy? :lol1:

Ok put me down and i'll bring sausage roll's and tia maria

Mrs ESC 15 September 2007 04:52 PM

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki

9. mrs b4 Sausage rolls and tia maria

Ms Gooner 1 16 September 2007 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by mrs_b4 (Post 7254576)
Ok put me down and i'll bring sausage roll's and tia maria

Did I twist your arm???? :norty:

Wilf-01 17 September 2007 04:23 PM

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

8. Sticki- Vodka, Lemonade and crisps

9. mrs b4 -Sausage rolls and tia maria

gooner 1 18 September 2007 10:22 PM

Ms Gooner "come on girls, i can't beleive that this is all we have in the ladies ESC"?

Mrs ESC 19 September 2007 02:17 PM

]Dear Girls.................. (thats GIRLS ONLY) LOL

4. Jooooo

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

Joooooooooo 19 September 2007 03:10 PM

4. Jooooo - Vegetable / Salad sticks and Dips .

5. Helene (Loopy)

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

WRX_Dazza 19 September 2007 09:29 PM

4. Jooooo - Vegetable / Salad sticks and Dips .

5. Helene (Loopy) - Red Wine & Nibbles :luxhello:

6. Mrs Spec C

7. Sandra.

gooner 1 20 September 2007 05:46 PM

Ms Gooner................ I'll be providing soft drinks, and a few nibbly bits outta the oven, i.e. pizza, chicken dippers etc. Gooner is going up to the Lodge tonight and will be loaded up with catalogues to give to Mrs ESC - so if any of you guys are there as well, make sure you grab some - hand them out and maybe see if we can get some outside orders! :D
Looking forward to seeing you all

mrs_b4 21 September 2007 07:37 PM

No more ladies Mrs Bibo Andrea, Tracey, Boney Em, Jane come on girl's:luvlove:

Mrs Beesti has a previous engagement :Suspiciou

mrs_b4 21 September 2007 07:40 PM

Oh i nearly forgot Jess come on you know you wanna;)

Tiny 21 September 2007 07:43 PM

I See the catalouges last night :luvlove: :luvlove:

You lot sure that us boys cannot come along ? :norty: :D