Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2016, 09:34 AM
Subarina
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!

Hi new to the forum I'm in need of desperate help! I have a 2006 wrx just had a vf35 bigger turbo fitted and Sti intercooler, was due to be mapped Wednesday but have been let down twice since, ideally needed the car for Santa pod tomorrow so this is a long shot! But does anyone know anybody who could map my car local or not to far ideally from Kent, the ecu has been mapped before using ecutek and appears to be locked!! can someone please give me some advice or point me in the right direction thanks
Old 05 August 2016, 09:51 AM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

I think Surrey Rolling Road are the best shot nearest to you. Give them a call and see if they can fit you in.
http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/
Old 05 August 2016, 10:09 AM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue by You
I think Surrey Rolling Road are the best shot nearest to you. Give them a call and see if they can fit you in.
http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/
they don`t actually map fella,

Taken from their site
"Due to our independent status, we do not offer mapping as a direct service, however our dyno is used by some of the best mappers in the business, we would be happy to put you in touch with one of them"
Old 05 August 2016, 10:21 AM
Subarina
Scooby Newbie

Just spoke to them they have a guy in who can map today so am heading up there thank you so much!!
Old 05 August 2016, 10:40 AM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

Duncan used to map at Surrey Rolling road, but only on 1 day of the week. He also maps at East Kent somewhere. He may be able to help and map without a rolling road.
Old 05 August 2016, 12:14 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
they don`t actually map fella,

Taken from their site
"Due to our independent status, we do not offer mapping as a direct service, however our dyno is used by some of the best mappers in the business, we would be happy to put you in touch with one of them"
Yes I know that.
But the OP was asking for urgent help. SRR are one of the best facilities in the south east, and rather than suggest somewhere that might offer a less reliable service, I think the best shot would be to give them a try.
And it worked