Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Andy carr map

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2016, 12:01 PM
kempo sti
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Andy carr map

New to this so just like to say hi to every1 out there.
Just wanted to post about the experience I had getting my car mapped by Andy carr. I've read a lot of things about him that he is so difficult to get hold of which gets a lot of people frustrated. I've never met or spoke to the guy until I had a vf30 fitted with sti inlet with tgv delete and bigger injectors so obviously needed mapping. I emailed him @teamcarr.net which I always got a reply and great advice on which way to go with it. After numerous emails he asked me to be at scooby spares in Fleetwood on Sat morning at half 9. After speaking to him face to face I felt really confident with him and what he was going to do. Hour or so later I had new software on the ecu remapped, switchable maps and anti lag on toggle switches which I absolutely love :-)
The price was great and I can't fault the service. The only thing I forgot to ask him for was the pop and bang map on in the high boost setting fortunately he gave me his mobile number and took mine so a quick txt on Sunday and by Monday afternoon he asked me to go to his house and put it on for me free of charge.
I just wanted to share my experience with Andy to you all as I had a no problems what so ever and think he's a top bloke. He did say not to ring his mobile and that email is always the best way to get in touch. He may take a day to respond but in my opinion " good things come to those that wait"
Big thumbs up to this guy