Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

wrong a/c and idler pulley wheel unit in my Subaru 00

Search this Thread

Old 28 July 2015, 06:58 PM
Jody Ellis
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wrong a/c and idler pulley wheel unit in my Subaru 00

Hi my Subaru Impreza 00 has a white wheel replacing my idler pulley bracket this wheel is making an awful noise and should nt be on the car in the first place (thank you to the guys that helped on my previous thread) as this part should be a idler pulley bracket I ve managed to get hold of the original part and went to fit it yesterday but there s nowhere for it to fit as after much research the a/c unit is not the one for my car either (loosing the will to live) just a question if anyone knows please any advice would be welcome

If I buy the original a/c unit will it go straight on my car so I can put the bracket on then the belt and live happily ever after with my car or will there be yet more hassle??

My current a/c unit has a tensioner bolt to adjust the White wheel like the one on the alternator but my o/h snapped the bolt so I've now got no a/c belt on it

Please help any info would be welcome 😊

Before

Last edited by Jody Ellis; 29 July 2015 at 02:00 PM.