Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Ukt 2000 y7 ecu

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2015, 06:34 PM
aaron_ions
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ukt 2000 y7 ecu

Hi guys, recently bought myself another ukt2000 my00 for a weekend blast for this summer after ive done the work that needs doing to it... Ok ive been having a good rummage around the car to try and work out exactly whats been done to it, not alot by the looks of things. All i can see is a cat back stainless 2.5, the original cat is still in place, bailey d.v and a cone filter. I have already bought a stock dump valve to go on it and a stock airbox with a cossy panel filter in. Im then planning to just put a v6 type r top mount i.c with silicone y pipe and a widemouth decat down pipe.
...my concerns are the ecu, ive searched but seems everything is conflicting. It has a y7 ae802 ecu green and silver sticker. Is this a stock ecu? Is it ecutek / prodrive mappable? I have took the case off and there is no signs of any previous tampering, soldering, additional stickers etc. I plumbed a boost gauge on it quick just to see what kind of boost it was running and it peaks about 16/17 and holds around 15 and i remember this being more than my old car. It doesnt show any signs of running badly but does smell a bit rich. If this is a stock ecu i want to keep things cheap can anyone tell me what part number prodrive ecu is compatible and is it a straight swap as in plug it in and start the car. Any info would be great on this. Many thanks.