Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Anyone have the standard ppp blob map?

Search this Thread

Old 28 July 2014, 08:40 PM
Blaize
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have the standard ppp blob map?

Gents, I have an 04 blob ppp. I've had it about 4 months and now I am finally getting around to tuning it. Took me a while to get all the gauges in, the tactrix working, ect.

It's always made 10psi steadily at WOT. I knew this was wrong and I've just discovered over the weekend that the restrict or pill was the wrong side of the T. Possibly done by PO to save me from blowing it up. With that swapped back around, it rockets up to 19psi, tapers to 15 and then goes into limp mode and back to 10psi after one pull. Cycle the key and the same thing again, one pull with too much boost, then back to waste gate pressure. Having pulled and reviewed the map, the damn thing is targeting 2.23 bar (absolute) and frankly the boost target map is a mess. Given what it looks like I don't really trust the rest of it either. So rather than try to fix it, I am going to flash it back to standard and work from there.

All I can find is the bone standard map on scoobypedia. I wonder if anyone has an 04 ppp map so I can have a leg up on stock.

Before you ask, it's fully decatted, 3" pipe, panel filter, lightweight flywheel (fwiw) and it has the ppp y pipe, and back box. Interestingly no ppp sticker on my ECU, but who know what has happened in the past.

So, anyone got a ppp base map?
Old 28 July 2014, 09:00 PM
brendy76
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Romraider forum should be able to help. Most ROMs are listed or at least comparable to see boost/wgdc etc.
Old 28 July 2014, 09:07 PM
Blaize
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I'll try there as well, trouble is damn near all of the maps there are USDM so I thought I might have more luck here finding a EURO map.