Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Help me please!

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2004, 07:40 PM
Scoob+Bike=Fun
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me please!

1st would a dirty maf sensor cause a car to stall sometimes, and also hard to start, doesn't always start unless left for a while or given a bump, starts first time? wtf? how do you clean it? carb spray? will this damage it?

2nd I know ive got a faulty crank angle sensor,anyone got a spare for sale, but would this also light up the cel code for the cam angle sensor? or do i need a new two of these? anyway of testing them?

have also got a cel code for the pressure solenoid (45), what does this do, and could it just be that it's boosting too high? actuator cant be adjusted on the new turbo that ive fitted, anyway of turning the boost down? seems to be boosting at 1.3 bar,and I only want 0.7at the moment. new solenoid?

3rd,anyone got any pics for the old avcr? got the unit, but what else is plubmed in to it? standard solenoid? there is a melted bit under the bonnet,been told this is somthing to do with it.

anyone? please,already spent around 5k on 2.5 conversion and still not right, i'm very compatant with the spanners and electrics, so all advice will be helpful, and understanded.

Thanks

Adam.
Old 07 November 2004, 07:01 PM
Scoob+Bike=Fun
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cleaned the maf sensor, seems to be better, let's just see, although I nearly wrote it and myself off on the little test drive that i just took it on, back end just lept out, corrected it, and it just spun, nearly hitting a car, a post and a tree, luckily nothing got hit, seems to be a few posts with this in today, and it isnt even friday the 13th!