Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

anyone help me?

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2002, 10:53 PM
naughtybutnice
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

hi, i got a jap import 94 wrx 5- door, but got two queries... firstly, anyone know what the bhp is on them and secondly has anyone got a 5 door turbo interior for sale?, ta
Old 21 July 2002, 11:24 PM
IMPREZA BABE
Scooby Regular

Wink

Are you the pie maker, I've seen you at Town End Garage getting petrol I think??

The BHP if it's the same car I am thinking of it will be around 260 bhp. If you are who I am thinking of I can't believe TEG haven't got any interior for you as they usually have loads.

Let me know if I am on the right person,

Impreza Babe.
Old 25 July 2002, 03:43 PM
naughtybutnice
Scooby Regular

Wink

hiya prezzie babe, sorry for taking so long to get back to you but i'd forgotten which subject i had written in!!!
Yes i am the pie man and yes you will have seen me bugging the ****e out of mr.N and co. up there. How do you know about the pies etc? Have we met? (hope not cos otherwise i look well stupid!)
Ta for the info and apart from nicking stu's 5 door i stand no chance. see you soon .
Old 25 July 2002, 04:35 PM
caz1562
Scooby Regular

Pieman, View your VIN plate located on the NSF strut tower and note the chassis code. Then cross reference it against this web site below to work out the model, BHP etc etc.

Sorry to let you down with bad news but you may find its only 220 PS unless its a STi 5 door (250PS)

http://www.iwoc.co.uk/jpimp4.html
Old 25 July 2002, 09:36 PM
naughtybutnice
Scooby Regular

Talking

ta caz, i think you are right, i read that the early wrx 5 doors had 210 bhp but produces more torque ( i presume for pulling things), but ( dont tell mr.TEG), ive fitted a bleed pipe and previously it was only top boosting @ 0.7bar but now it peaks at 1.1 and settles to 0.9bar, adding approx 20-25 bhp. its on a rolling road next week so ill keep you posted.