Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Jap-innovations

Search this Thread

Old 24 September 2005, 12:52 PM
silver-sub
Scooby Regular

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
Exclamation Jap-innovations

There number does not seem to be working, any ideas?
Old 24 September 2005, 02:46 PM
RLE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silver-sub
There number does not seem to be working, any ideas?
No longer in business mate
Old 25 September 2005, 06:12 AM
DJ73
Scooby Regular

seem's to be a few scooby place's closing
Old 27 September 2005, 01:29 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ73
seem's to be a few scooby place's closing
Naa...just the ones that cant keep up the customer service...
Old 27 September 2005, 03:22 PM
subspeed
Scooby Newbie

Customer service was second to none and had nothing to do with the closure.
Old 27 September 2005, 04:19 PM
cockney geezer
Scooby Newbie

Unhappy

Does anyone know of the official line on whats happened to J.Innovations or is it just rumours. I've got stuff on order (not much in value) but want to know if I'll get my stuff or not. Never paid with C/card either, Doh

Is there a number for the recievers or whoever sorts these things out - not sure but remember the horror stories about scoobynet and Mr Croney?

Can anyone help?????
Old 27 September 2005, 05:08 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by subspeed
Customer service was second to none and had nothing to do with the closure.
amm...so why did they close...?
Old 28 September 2005, 09:42 AM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cockney geezer
Does anyone know of the official line on whats happened to J.Innovations or is it just rumours. I've got stuff on order (not much in value) but want to know if I'll get my stuff or not. Never paid with C/card either, Doh

Is there a number for the recievers or whoever sorts these things out - not sure but remember the horror stories about scoobynet and Mr Croney?

Can anyone help?????
The official line is this: (and please ignore petty little bitches from inadequate individuals)

There was an irreconcileable difference between the two equal owners (of which I am not one) which led to the company having to be liquidated. The dispute between them is still in progress and it is not my place to give any more information at this time.

At the time of the liquidation the company was growing exceptionally well and had a full garage and was still seeing plenty of mail order business.

There have been rumours of it going bust and out of business but these are simply not true. At the time of the liquidation the company was very much in the black and had 10s of thousands of pounds of stock.

It's a shame that these things sometimes happen but it's life I'm afraid and several people lost their jobs.

I just wish some members of this website would grow up.
Old 28 September 2005, 09:45 AM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Can anyone help?????

You never answered this question...?
Old 28 September 2005, 01:17 PM
PALATINE
Scooby Regular

Location: back from, and now plotting to return to, Nordschleife

I have to say that if they haven't gone pop then leaving people shafted with orders they've took when if it was a split up of a partnership that is yet to be rissolved is **** poor IMHO. They could still honour the orders they had and sorted their differences out after rather than have people out of pocket!

ps who are the liquidators?
pm me the answer if poss

Last edited by PALATINE; 28 September 2005 at 01:19 PM. Reason: forgot to say
Old 28 September 2005, 03:39 PM
cockney geezer
Scooby Newbie

ps who are the liquidators?
pm me the answer if poss[/QUOTE]
Me too if possible
Old 28 September 2005, 05:26 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Me too if possible

Half way down this thread http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=446865
Old 28 September 2005, 05:44 PM
cockney geezer
Scooby Newbie

Question

Thanks for the link, but does anyone know who are Crawfords before I ring up and get thru' to a Kebab shop or summit'???
Old 28 September 2005, 07:43 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

They are the liquidators I believe
Old 28 September 2005, 10:21 PM
RLE
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pauld37
They are the liquidators I believe
Dealt with Crawfords through work. They're a firm of insolvency practitioners although thats no direct indication that Jap are "insolvent"

Hope you get sorted.
Old 29 September 2005, 09:59 AM
cockney geezer
Scooby Newbie

Thanks for the number, will give it a go.

But surely if a company is liquidated its in trouble - they might have lots of
stock.........but even more debt!!!!!
If it was such a healthy business why didnt the other partner buy out the half share???

All sounds a bit Pete Tong to me.
Old 29 September 2005, 12:36 PM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

I wish people would just READ what is typed before making accusations.

Point 1: Yes I did answer the question Sam UK. If you actually read my post it says it is not my position to say any more at this time as legalities are ongoing.

Point 2: NO ONE was left out of pocket or SHAFTED thank you. No money was taken from anyone if they were not then immediately shipped the stuff.

Point 3: cockney geezer, a company that is liquidated is not always in trouble. As I have already said, the company was very much in the black. I am not a liar. In order for a partner to buy the other out then a) that partner has to want to sell his share and b) the other partner has to have enough money. We are talking tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds here and not everyone can raise that kind of capital. These things can become extremely complicated such as who has rights to the stock and can take an awful amount pf time to resolve etc.

I hope that clears up any ambiguity. It is hard to say more as things are ongoing and it's not my place to comment but I was just trying to help people out and put right any bollox that often gets whispered about in these situations.
Old 29 September 2005, 01:21 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Thumbs up

Okay, sounds fair enough to me on the liquidation issue - but please dont get too upset as I was just trying to clarify the issue.

Will wait to hear back from Crawfords in due course.

Cockney Geezer
Old 29 September 2005, 02:06 PM
Goldeneye
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by REVOLUTION
Okay, sounds fair enough to me on the liquidation issue - but please dont get too upset as I was just trying to clarify the issue.

Will wait to hear back from Crawfords in due course.

Cockney Geezer
Do you work at Revolution, Cockney Geezer, as you've posted under their username?
Old 29 September 2005, 02:42 PM
PALATINE
Scooby Regular

Rich
I'm not trying to sh1tstir but 2 people in the other thread(Fangoria and cockney geazer) have said that they paid for parts that they never recieved.
That is what I call being shafted.

Last edited by PALATINE; 29 September 2005 at 05:27 PM. Reason: named the wrong bloke
Old 29 September 2005, 05:00 PM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

Which "other thread" is this please?
Old 29 September 2005, 05:28 PM
PALATINE
Scooby Regular

THIS! "Other" thread
Old 29 September 2005, 05:29 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Goldeneye
Do you work at Revolution, Cockney Geezer, as you've posted under their username?
NO COCKNEY GEEZER DOES NOT WORK FOR REVOLUTION.

My staff have just informed me of this posting.

A customer (named and shamed below) whilst getting a service done asked if he could use our computer to look on Scoobynet, not the 1st time he's done it but will be his last!!!

When you get back home "cockney geeza" sorry "Graham" and read this thread - try logging us out and logging in under your own name and not ours.....you muppet.

LOL

Glenn
Revolution
Old 29 September 2005, 10:55 PM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Looks like some guys have an afliction. They can type but not read.

If you have paid for parts which you have not received then you must contact the liquidator, contact details in the other thread.
If there are people in this position, from Rich's assurances it is clear it can only be a handful. In the circumstances outlined, this can happen and the issues can be resolved by the liquidators.
Companies can go into liquidation for many reasons other than insolvency and from what I know and Rich's posts I am confident there is no hint of insolvency here.

Comparing this matter with what Pete Croney did and the insolvency of (the old)Scoobysport is totally unacceptable.

www.geocities.com/harveysmith3000

Last edited by harvey; 01 October 2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 29 September 2005, 11:57 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by RICH WILD
I wish people would just READ what is typed before making accusations.

Point 1: Yes I did answer the question Sam UK. If you actually read my post it says it is not my position to say any more at this time as legalities are ongoing.

Point 2: NO ONE was left out of pocket or SHAFTED thank you. No money was taken from anyone if they were not then immediately shipped the stuff.

Point 3: cockney geezer, a company that is liquidated is not always in trouble. As I have already said, the company was very much in the black. I am not a liar. In order for a partner to buy the other out then a) that partner has to want to sell his share and b) the other partner has to have enough money. We are talking tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds here and not everyone can raise that kind of capital. These things can become extremely complicated such as who has rights to the stock and can take an awful amount pf time to resolve etc.

I hope that clears up any ambiguity. It is hard to say more as things are ongoing and it's not my place to comment but I was just trying to help people out and put right any bollox that often gets whispered about in these situations.
PMSL

Anyway...**** happens..!
Old 30 September 2005, 10:57 AM
cockney geezer
Scooby Newbie

[QUOTE= try logging us out and logging in under your own name and not ours.....you muppet. [/QUOTE]

They are correct I did use there computer while in there store and I dont work for them and forgot about the log in bit.

Appologies all round for any confusion I've caused anyone and Glen I've sent you a PM also.
Its my first impreza and i'm a newbie afterall, no harm done i hope.
Old 30 September 2005, 12:52 PM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PALATINE
why can people NOT READ?

Now you've amended your post to the correct names it comes a bit clearer but as you are not in possession of all the facts you can be forgiven for your bold and incorrect assumption.

Fangoria (who is a mate of mine incidentally) didn't get his stuff initially due a mix up with the carrier. However, despite the fact I was no longer working for Jap and was trying to find myself alternative employment I made every to make sure Fangoria got the goods he paid for (which he eventually did).

At no point does cockney geezer say he has paid for goods which he hasn't received because as I have already said. ANYONE WHO PAID FOR STUFF GOT IT.

So nobody has been shafted.

SamUK,

You really are a pathetic little man, why don't you just act your age for once in your life. My 4 year old nephew is more adult.

I don't exactly understand what you are "PMSL" at as nothing I've said is funny.

I love these people who are so hard in the comfort of their own home and safe behind a computer screen. I wonder if you would be so big and tough 6 inches from my face? Wonder if you would be prepared to say the things you say on here to my face? I extremely doubt it. I hope sincerely that we bump into each other at some event. It would be a VERY short exchange of that I'm sure.
Old 30 September 2005, 12:57 PM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

And thanks to Harvey for your words of support.

It is appreciated.
Old 30 September 2005, 01:38 PM
PALATINE
Scooby Regular

Rich
I read just fine
It's not my fault that "Your mate" didn't post to say he was sorted after posting he was still waiting for his stuff but then again looking at it now it's a good job You were there to look after your mate after thay shut down.

**** knee dude was making out he'd been hard done to. sorry I took his side rather than ask him if he'd payed, my bad.

Sam is very bitter about something that I have no idea what its about but he should drop it as the company is now dead.

Sorry for the confusion
ps I edited my "In the other thread" post and there is a reason for edit line under said post so don't try and make out I had purposely mislead you. I ffcked up and put it right.

ps You have now made it clear that Two blokes ran a company and fell out with each other so they killed the company rather than sort it out without shutting down,
the company wasn't skint and didn't rip anyone off, so let's just leave it at that.
Old 30 September 2005, 02:26 PM
RICH WILD
Scooby Regular

I agree.

Thanks for the post. No hard feelings.

Rich

Quick Reply: Jap-innovations