Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

HDC (subaru breakers) in Yorkshire - deleted thread!

Search this Thread

Old 15 December 2002, 07:41 PM
forestergrump
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

You will note that my lengthy thread has been deleted by the moderator for quote "potentially libelous" material.

If this is the case I challange Howard Chopping of HDC to persue legal action to that end - so confident am I that my comments are demonstrably truthful.

When last I viewed the thread there were 140+ reads and 7 replys.

I trust therfore that my comments made the desired impact on those who might otherwise have suffered my fate at the hands of HDC.

This forum should have the vested interests of its readership at heart rather than the commercial interests of individuals or their businesses.

The deletion of my posting and associated reply's speaks volumes about where the moderators allegiances lie.

Ironically, the last reply I received was from an individual whom (if I understood him correctly) offered to mediate between myself & Howard Chopping in order to bring this situation to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

Weather ot not this will happen remains to be seen, but it does serve to prove the point that potentially, my posting could have a posative outcome.

If this is the case I will post again (assuming I am permitted) to confirm the facts.

I WILL NOT however retract my previous comments - I have to date been treated abominably by HDC and I make no apologies for making this public information.
Old 16 December 2002, 08:26 PM
bobble hat
Scooby Newbie

not being funny, but there does seem TWO sides to this one - HDC seemed to admit the mistake but be complaining about the box not being returned in the same condition........
must say that they have always been very professional and helpful every time we've used them!
Old 16 December 2002, 10:30 PM
forestergrump
Scooby Newbie

Angry

I had a similar response to my previous (deleted) thread from an individual.

I asked him to read my posting again (something which you now cannot do thanks to the "wisdom" of the moderator)

He subsequently e-mailed me to say that in future he will look to place his business elsewhere.

By the sounds of things you also read my original posting so I would ask you to imagine yourself in my position.

Mr. Chopping's argument seems to center around my having been forced by HIS erroneous information to have the gearbox examined internally in order to establish the REAl final drive ratio in the gearbox - (you have to remember that he was still adament that the correct part had been supplied up to this point)

In essence - if he had admitted that he had sent the wrong part in the first place, when first I asked him the question I would not be writing this now and I would also be £50 better off!

Let us hope that Mr.Chopping learns by his mistake when he realizes the true finanacial cost of his actions.