Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

ScoobyMania Problems

Search this Thread

Old 30 July 2002, 05:02 PM
ScoobyDoo69
Scooby Senior

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Has anybody else had problems ordering from ScoobyMania??? Coz i ordereded a DumpValve for my My01 WRX about 2-3 weeks ago, and they told me it would come in abt a week, so i have called them abt twice now and the 1st time they said sum1 left so they didnt order it, then the next time was that they hadnt recieved it yet. Any1 else had these probs??

ScoobyDoo69
Old 30 July 2002, 05:07 PM
IanW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had no problems on any of my dealings with Scooby Mania.

Call up and speak to Mike
Old 30 July 2002, 06:06 PM
VinnyP!
Scooby Regular

Smile

I have been waiting for quite a lot of parts to come in and yes they were being dealt with by someone who has left (Jason?), however they have kept me informed and I have always found them most helpful in all dealings with them.

Vince
Old 31 July 2002, 03:02 AM
Active
Scooby Regular

Angry

Sorry to have to say "yes".

The story so far.
Phoned Jason 28th Feb requesting prices on Defi gauges. "I will phone you back". He didn`t.
2nd April heard nothing, phoned again.
After 2 more phone calls on the 15th of April I got, (after I phoned him yet again) a price.
24th April I purchased the gauges but the pod was not yet available for the my02`s yet. It will be 3 weeks Jason told me.
Phoned again re the pod on the 15th June, "They are on holiday", Jason said.
Phoned again late June. No luck so far!
Visited in early July and saw Jason, (yet again) no luck!
Visited later in July to be told "Because you have waited so long Iv`e ordered a special one to be made", "It will be 3 weeks"...O yes!.
On the 23rd July visited yet again to be informed Jason had left. I explained my dismay. Mike, (I think) got on the phone to the manufacturer, after waiting 20 min`s I had to leave as he was still on the phone.
Phoned again on the 30th July, as I had heard nothing.
It will be 3 weeks I was informed!
Good service?.

[Edited by Active - 7/31/2002 3:06:41 AM]
Old 31 July 2002, 12:32 PM
BL
Scooby Regular

Active

Have a word with Nito concerning Defi gauges. Tell him i sent ya. His website is www.nitosport.co.uk you can get the prices off there.

Old 31 July 2002, 12:55 PM
Dave Thornton
Scooby Regular

I've been waiting two weeks for some oil ....
Old 31 July 2002, 03:12 PM
AliWrx
Scooby Regular

Old 31 July 2002, 03:16 PM
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Oh dear.

Yes we are very busy at the moment guys and that has delayed some things.
Jason has left so we are a man down, it's holiday period as well so we're trying to accommodate staff holidays and that is compounded by our suppliers having holidays as well. (plus our main mechanic fell off his R1 Monday night and has a broken collarbone).

Sorry to have to say "yes".

The story so far.
Phoned Jason 28th Feb requesting prices on Defi gauges. "I will phone you back". He didn`t.
Prices for Defi gauges are all on our web site and have been for months Scooby Mania feel free to compare our prices elsewhere if you wish?

2nd April heard nothing, phoned again.
After 2 more phone calls on the 15th of April I got, (after I phoned him yet again) a price.
24th April I purchased the gauges but the pod was not yet available for the my02`s yet. It will be 3 weeks Jason told me.
That's odd, we've got genuine ones in stock, all being colour coded as we speak. The plain (not curved) pod is still being manufactured.

Phoned again re the pod on the 15th June, "They are on holiday", Jason said.
Phoned again late June. No luck so far!
Visited in early July and saw Jason, (yet again) no luck!
Visited later in July to be told "Because you have waited so long Iv`e ordered a special one to be made", "It will be 3 weeks"...O yes!.
Hmm, give me a call tomorrow or mail me direct, we have no "specials" on order anywhere as far as I'm aware?

On the 23rd July visited yet again to be informed Jason had left. I explained my dismay. Mike, (I think) got on the phone to the manufacturer, after waiting 20 min`s I had to leave as he was still on the phone.
Phoned again on the 30th July, as I had heard nothing.
It will be 3 weeks I was informed!
Good service?.
Ahh, I've had a word with Sean and it is the pod that we're having made that you are waiting for, this IS a couple of weeks away, you have ordered something that we don't currentl have but it is coming.

Dave.

The oil was mailed to you, but was returned by ANC, who can't give a valid reason as to why it was returned, some things we can't control, it will be (couriers permitting) with you tomorrow).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Scoobydoo69, Forge messed up sending parts out to us, they faxed saying they sent them but they didn't sned them. They are on the way to us. Please call and speak to Sean to confirm?

Mike.

[Edited by Mike Tuckwood - 7/31/2002 3:23:27 PM]
Old 31 July 2002, 03:27 PM
ScoobyDoo69
Scooby Senior

Thanks for informing us Mike, BTW is the Dump Valve that you supply for the My01/02 WRX made by Go Fast Bits??

ScoobyDoo69
Old 31 July 2002, 08:36 PM
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Arrow

We do both, the GFB ones come from AUS though. I presumed it was the Forge one because of your comment about the phone conversation with the supplier (that was Sean by the way). he wouldn't have been phoning Aus, he would have mailed them.....

Give us a phone call in the morning if convenient?

Mike.

[Edited by Mike Tuckwood - 7/31/2002 8:41:42 PM]
Old 31 July 2002, 10:06 PM
ScoobyDoo69
Scooby Senior

Will do Mike

ScoobyDoo69
Old 01 August 2002, 09:26 AM
Active
Scooby Regular

To respond to Mike.
I was fully aware that the prices for the Defi gauges was on your web site. However I was informed that as you had placed a large order with Defi these prices could be bettered, and in all fairness to you they were.
As I was led to beleive, and is still true, the flat top pod is only available for the classic shape, hence the long wait for the new age pod of the same design.
Yes you did inform me, (I had to phone you to find out), that Jason had "forgotten" to order my special.
Not a great help to me as a customer though particually considering the long wait I have had.
I am sorry Mike that I felt it necessary to critisize your company
which I can appreciate was in the main caused by a previous member of your staff, none the less it does reflect on your company in general, and on customer satifaction.
Bob
Old 02 August 2002, 09:20 PM
titmarsh
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

didnt aliwrx have a few probs with scoobymania or is it all in my imagination,jason let me down with prices/avaliability of zero sports bodykit, phoned him back 3-4 times but no joy so went elsewhere,moan finished
Old 05 August 2002, 06:56 PM
ScottishMenace
Scooby Regular

A big thank you to Scoobymania for sorting out my issue today. It can't be easy running a small business and having these staffing issues. Mike and the guys at Scoobymania have always helped me out in the past and I am sure will contine to do so in the future. Bear with them guys.

Dave Allan