Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

quickbooks question

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2009, 07:18 PM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quickbooks question

Hi peeps,

I'm new to QuickBooks Pro 2008 and I'm getting through things ok so far but I've come a cropper importing my online bank info and wondered if someone on here could shed some light on my problem?

I've done an initial online import and matched up all the transactions to new entries in my register. However, I deleted a register entry later on as I was testing something and now when I go to the online import view its saying that there is no more data to import today and showing a value on the box £5 more than my actual account balance (£5 was the value of the register entry I deleted).

I have tried various methods to try and import the data again with the missing £5 but its still saying I've imported all the data today and there are no more entries.

Does anyone else have any bright ideas apart from starting my whole quickbooks file from scratch (no backup as I only started working on it today)?

Thanks in advance,

Jules