Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Black and White

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2002, 12:02 PM
RaZe-=Buzz=-
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the point of the game for me was to make me realise how interesting cabbage really is. I know for a FACT now thats its twenty thousand times more interesting than B&W, which I bought, played for 4 hours and uninstalled b4 giving it away that afternoon - to someone who played it for two days before ringing me up to actually complain that it was "dull as dishwater....

There IS no point to it, other than to avoid sunburn by keeping you in the house.

And the creature is there to **** things up for you by eating/throwing things/people that you really needed at the time it did it, and generally stopping you playing a game similar to AoE (which I loved)....

[Edited by RaZe-=Buzz=- - 8/3/2002 12:03:02 PM]
Old 02 August 2002, 09:58 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

Am in limbo games wise at the moment, and have been having a go at said B&W. I bought it ages ago but didn't manage to get into it, due to RTCW, Max payne etc.

can anyone offer any advice here as it is the first time i have played a game of this type. I have been through the portal and landed on a nice new island with three realms, one of which is mine. My builders keep moaning they need new houses but my scaffold maker has dissapeared. he took me up to the temple to show me a new miracle and i havn't seen him since.

will he turn up?

can i create a new scaffold maker by dropping a disciple into the scaffold factory?

also, any advice will be appreciated on the general way to play the game. is there any other objective other than to build as many houses as you can.

what is the creature for- or have i missed the point of the game here?

cheers,

mj
Old 03 August 2002, 07:41 PM
kamikaze
Scooby Regular

This must be the most overhyped game ever
I tried to get into it a couple of times, but at the end of the day its rubbish.
Dont waste your time