Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Awesome May Offer (ideal for Subaru owners)!

Search this Thread

Old 30 April 2007, 08:28 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Awesome May Offer (ideal for Subaru owners)!

This month it's simple; spend over £65 from midnight tonight, and you'll get a 1 litre bottle of Menzerna PO91L included with your order for free (with no extra postage to pay either). This offer will last only while stocks do.

Menzerna PO91L

Menzerna Intensive Polish is designed to restore dull, oxidised, neglected paint and remove major paint defects (severe swirl marks and scratches). This polishing compound has revolutionised the paint correction process, as it is capable of removing severe swirl marks and deep scratches with little or no surface hazing. These characteristics are rare, as hazing is a normal result of compounding, and is typically removed by further polishing steps using increasingly finer polishes until a high gloss finish is restored. However, Menzerna Intensive Polish creates so little haze that it is often possible to go straight from compounding to adding wax or sealant protection without an intervening polishing step. In cases where an intervening polishing step is required (often on darker coloured cars), the amount of additional polishing required is significantly reduced, saving time and effort. Unlike many polishing compounds, Menzerna Intensive Polish is water-based. It does contain a petroleum distillate, but this serves as a lubricant, not a solvent, meaning that it will not soften or affect the curing of fresh paint. Also unique is the fact that it contains no fillers of any kind, meaning that defect removal is permanent rather than temporary. The abilities of Menzerna Intensive Polish are further enhanced when used in conjunction with Lake Country 6.5" CCS Technology Light Cut Pads. Menzerna Intensive Polish may be applied by hand or by machine polisher, and although the best results are obtained using the latter, it remains one of the finest and most effective hand polishes currently available on the market.

Cut: 5/10 Gloss: 7/10

Last edited by Rich @ PB; 30 April 2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 30 April 2007, 08:37 PM
Triggaaar
Scooby Regular

Hi Rich

You've got a standard price of £14.95 (which I assume is correct for the 1 litre bottle I think you're offering), but you have a link at the top to the 16oz intensive polish (£12.95), and a link at the bottom to a machine polish.

Can you confirm if the polish you are offering is basically the same as the Menzerna Intensive Polish that is suitable for hand use, but a larger pack?

Thanks
Old 30 April 2007, 09:06 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Sorry, can you tell I'm knackered?! Yes, you are spot on, the PO91L is the same product as the 16oz bottle we sell for £12.95, albeit in a larger trade size that isn't usually available to us. The packaging of the trade size is the same as for the Menzerna RD3.02 polish, hence the picture to show folk what to expect. I'll change the thread to make it less confusing!
Old 30 April 2007, 09:44 PM
ScoobaSteve
Scooby Regular

Crap

Just placed an order yesterday,if i had know would of payed a bit more to get some
Old 30 April 2007, 10:15 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

I only had mine delivered last week - a whopping £170 worth - can you not forward me one on
Old 01 May 2007, 08:59 AM
MSM
Scooby Regular

sods law that! placed my order on sunday
Old 03 May 2007, 04:31 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Sorry guys, was a bit of a late decision, as we had hoped to be able to do a Blackfire offer, but stock levels wouldn't allow. As always, I have to be firm with special offer start and end dates, as otherwise I am acting unfairly.

Trending Topics

Old 03 May 2007, 09:25 PM
Rasher
Scooby Regular

didnt realise do along with my Blackfire wax and plush MF's I received some IP, nice one Rich and Angela
Old 18 May 2007, 09:58 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Offer now closed, as we've run out!
Old 18 May 2007, 10:58 PM
Triggaaar
Scooby Regular

Must be time for the next offer then I have £100 to spend on some more products, and I can't wait until June.