Notices
Bugs / Feature Requests Archive This is a read only forum containing old policy topics.

ScoobyNet Power League

Search this Thread

Old 22 September 2006, 02:05 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ScoobyNet Power League

So many posts come through asking 'what power is my car if I have blah blah blah?' or what mods do I need to get to 400bhp???'

Why don't we have a ScoobyNet Power League where cars are categorised according to version ie Classic UK, WRX, STi. Newage UK WRX, JDM Sti (you get the picture)

Users could then post their bhp/lbft and what mods they have together with proof re dyno printouts if available.

the results could tabulated and summarised in a league table for each 'class'. I think this would be a wealth of information for everyone wanting to know what mods are needed, what there effects are etc and a great way for people who have spent a lot of money and energy on their cars to boast about their headline figures wdyt
Old 22 September 2006, 02:48 PM
marklemac
Scooby Regular

Location: Southampton*** MY02 STi, Black/Blue Mica Prodrive Style, mildly modded :) :). ***

thats what http://dyno.scoobynet.co.uk/ is for, but is now several years out of date. No one keeps it up to date.
Old 22 September 2006, 08:51 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by marklemac
thats what http://dyno.scoobynet.co.uk/ is for, but is now several years out of date. No one keeps it up to date.
that's kind of what inspired me Mark Get back to Hant's Scoobs!!..

at the end of the day, it could be better tabulated than is with links to dyno plots imagine that, yes I am an alpha geek