General Chat - Page 3 - ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

General Chat

 
 
 
 
Old 19 March 2010, 09:32 PM
  #61  
B4D HK
Scooby Senior
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
B4D HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Club Chairman - West Mids Imprezas
Posts: 8,889
Default

Prits has a full tank
where did I put those pliers
B4D HK is offline  
Old 20 March 2010, 08:52 AM
  #62  
p.rite.sh
Scooby Regular
 
p.rite.sh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 543
Default

Greenergy International Ltd - Tesco 99 Octane

this is getting painful as i use a tank every two days
p.rite.sh is offline  
Old 20 March 2010, 04:32 PM
  #63  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Grrr the rear brake light LED's gone in my bugeye, any one know where i can buy a replacement from, had a look on ebay, but no joy....Help please guys!

ps.. Have a great night 2night, gutted im gona miss it, def. nxt time. Have a beer 4 me!
madmerlin is offline  
Old 20 March 2010, 06:28 PM
  #64  
Tom87
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Tom87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Solihull
Posts: 1,109
Default

Originally Posted by madmerlin View Post
Grrr the rear brake light LED's gone in my bugeye, any one know where i can buy a replacement from, had a look on ebay, but no joy....Help please guys!

ps.. Have a great night 2night, gutted im gona miss it, def. nxt time. Have a beer 4 me!
Ah Dave, I had the exact same problem not so long ago, tried finding a replacement light, even tried soldering in new LED's, but the board was fried. So I just sprayed the light to match the spoiler lol

Will do!
Tom87 is offline  
Old 20 March 2010, 09:00 PM
  #65  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Bugger!
madmerlin is offline  
Old 20 March 2010, 11:37 PM
  #66  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

looking to change my Prodrive back box any suggestions please.

Mark
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:15 AM
  #67  
[email protected]
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 110
Default

Are you after something a bit louder Mark? I had the Prodrive box but wanted more burble. Four boxes later i'm now running an STI Genome with de-cat which is bang on for me. Best thing to do is have a nose at the next meet, because everyones idea of loud is different. I have a TSL group N in my garage, your welcome to take it away and try it if you want, no problem.
M@RKB is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:24 AM
  #68  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Morning [email protected],

that would be Great if i could, i'm guessing its a bit load , i've got a feeling i might be trying to do the same as you, a bit more noise but not over the top, how does the group N fair on cruise. if its OK what do you want for it.

Mark
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 10:42 AM
  #69  
[email protected]
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 110
Default

Hi Mark, the Group N isn't over the top in my opinion ,nice on cruise but roars on boost. I can bring it to the meet next week and you can take it and try it,then make me an offer or return it. If you want to meet up sooner PM me your number.

Last edited by [email protected]; 21 March 2010 at 10:45 AM.
M@RKB is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 07:08 PM
  #70  
billyray911
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
billyray911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "In a distant land,far far away!"
Posts: 1,244
Default

Who was after some 25 gallon drums for car cleaning.Sure i heard an open shout out somewhere or another...or was it a dream
billyray911 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 07:58 PM
  #71  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Originally Posted by billyray911 View Post
Who was after some 25 gallon drums for car cleaning.Sure i heard an open shout out somewhere or another...or was it a dream
You heard right mate, we need them for the Japfest in May, if you can get any that would be great cheers..
madmerlin is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 08:28 PM
  #72  
billyray911
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
billyray911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "In a distant land,far far away!"
Posts: 1,244
Default

Originally Posted by madmerlin View Post
You heard right mate, we need them for the Japfest in May, if you can get any that would be great cheers..
Great stuff...Ive got you two,today and i may be able to get some more.Will keep hold of them.But if anyone wants to pick them up from me in the mean time,let me know,as i'm crap at making meets-Im in Bromsgrove,but travel about Birmingham-mainly south Brum though
billyray911 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 08:38 PM
  #73  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Originally Posted by billyray911 View Post
Great stuff...Ive got you two,today and i may be able to get some more.Will keep hold of them.But if anyone wants to pick them up from me in the mean time,let me know,as i'm crap at making meets-Im in Bromsgrove,but travel about Birmingham-mainly south Brum though
Nice one m8, im only in Catshill, so can easily pop round one eve and collect them, on a diff note, if your going to the meet nxt sun let me know if you want go 2gether, think there may be a few of us going from here.
Poss going from here to the 1st meet at stechford, then on to the pub with everyone.
madmerlin is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 08:48 PM
  #74  
B4D HK
Scooby Senior
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
B4D HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Club Chairman - West Mids Imprezas
Posts: 8,889
Default

Evening all, sorry to hear about your braklelight Merlin, just disconnect it for now, Im sure I will be able to aquire you one at some point

In ref to the drums, nice one billyray911

H
B4D HK is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:29 PM
  #75  
tonyb1
Scooby Regular
 
tonyb1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: west mids
Posts: 63
Default

hi peeps im a newbie any 1 tell me wot time to meet at stechford sunday pls
tonyb1 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:38 PM
  #76  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Originally Posted by B4D HK View Post
Evening all, sorry to hear about your braklelight Merlin, just disconnect it for now, Im sure I will be able to aquire you one at some point

In ref to the drums, nice one billyray911

H
Cheers m8, nice one.
madmerlin is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:48 PM
  #77  
madmerlin
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
madmerlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcs.
Posts: 2,396
Default

Originally Posted by tonyb1 View Post
hi peeps im a newbie any 1 tell me wot time to meet at stechford sunday pls
Not 2 sure yet m8, but prob no later than 1.00, cos we r due at the pub at 2.00. Keep an eye on the main "march meet page" all details will be arranged by the weekend
madmerlin is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 09:57 PM
  #78  
billyray911
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
billyray911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "In a distant land,far far away!"
Posts: 1,244
Default

Originally Posted by madmerlin View Post
Nice one m8, im only in Catshill, so can easily pop round one eve and collect them, on a diff note, if your going to the meet nxt sun let me know if you want go 2gether, think there may be a few of us going from here.
Poss going from here to the 1st meet at stechford, then on to the pub with everyone.
Not a problem and will let you know re the meet.Am passing Catshill tomorrow-midday-ish.If you want to pm me your address,i'll stick them onto your driveway/somewhere convenient...
Failing that,i'll just keep them safe till we meet
billyray911 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 10:19 PM
  #79  
Vr5RA_Matchew
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brum
Posts: 762
Default

I got 7 25ltr drums from work

Think we will be meeting stecthford for 1ish then convoying on from there
Vr5RA_Matchew is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 11:15 PM
  #80  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Looking for a close up pic of the West Mid Impreza sticker, i want to image it on to my car bigger the res the better, i'm thinking big on the car.
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 11:19 PM
  #81  
wraggy78
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: solihull
Posts: 798
Default

Originally Posted by prodrive sti 340 View Post
Looking for a close up pic of the West Mid Impreza sticker, i want to image it on to my car bigger the res the better, i'm thinking big on the car.
what colour ? can do one for ya if ya want !
wraggy78 is offline  
Old 21 March 2010, 11:54 PM
  #82  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Cheers Carl,

Cars Silver, What do you think, going to see how it looks cutting through the door and up through the window, hence big res, even if you send the car image and let me know the font might have it some where, then i can get you to give me a quote.
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 22 March 2010, 12:32 PM
  #83  
B4D HK
Scooby Senior
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
B4D HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Club Chairman - West Mids Imprezas
Posts: 8,889
Default

P*ss up pics now up on FB
B4D HK is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 08:57 PM
  #84  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by wraggy78 View Post
what colour ? can do one for ya if ya want !

Evening Carl,

Have you an image for me to superimpose onto my car, please, you up to photoshoot tomorrow, could do with a few stickers.

Mark
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 09:00 PM
  #85  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi Mark, the Group N isn't over the top in my opinion ,nice on cruise but roars on boost. I can bring it to the meet next week and you can take it and try it,then make me an offer or return it. If you want to meet up sooner PM me your number.
Hi [email protected],

you still OK to bring Back box on Sunday, money burning a hole in my pocket.

Mark
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 09:30 PM
  #86  
[email protected]
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 110
Default

Originally Posted by prodrive sti 340 View Post
Hi [email protected],

you still OK to bring Back box on Sunday, money burning a hole in my pocket.

Mark
No problem mate i'll be there, with the group N for you to try.
M@RKB is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 10:07 PM
  #87  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
No problem mate i'll be there, with the group N for you to try.

Cheers, which ones your car, no pics.
prodrive sti 340 is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 10:46 PM
  #88  
[email protected]
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 110
Default

Aqua Blue WRX Hawkeye mate.
M@RKB is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 10:47 PM
  #89  
B4D HK
Scooby Senior
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
B4D HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Club Chairman - West Mids Imprezas
Posts: 8,889
Default

the nicest coloured one imho
WR1 blue SL

Last edited by B4D HK; 24 March 2010 at 10:49 PM.
B4D HK is offline  
Old 24 March 2010, 10:48 PM
  #90  
prodrive sti 340
Scooby Regular
 
prodrive sti 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coventry
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Aqua Blue WRX Hawkeye mate.
Poss, post a pic then
prodrive sti 340 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: General Chat


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.