Wheels, Tyres & Brakes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brembo Callipers mismatched fronts

Old 27 February 2019, 07:50 PM
R0SS
Scooby Newbie

Default Brembo Callipers mismatched fronts

Hi folks new to this forum but have owned my MY05 WRX from new slowly upgrading as parts wear out. Last year I picked up a front pair of gold brembos from my local breakers yard. Fast forward 9 months and I have now had them refurbished . Great job too unfortunately they are two of a kind - both are the drivers side. I hadn't noticed originally as one was missing a nipple. Either did the refurb company until they were boxing the pair of them up. They have been very helpful and offered to do me a knock down price if and when I can source a passenger side brembo.

This leads me to my question does anyone have one spare sitting in their garage? If so please let me know happy to purchase. Most breakers sell them in pairs any help would be appreciated. Can't believe my bad luck/ stupidity!

Cheers
Ross

Last edited by R0SS; 27 February 2019 at 09:40 PM.