Front brembos grub screws

Search this Thread

Old 23 September 2018, 04:11 PM
denoboy72
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front brembos grub screws

Hi,
While refurbing my brembos some time ago, i removed all bleed nipples and the grub screw blanks (lower section of caliper) with the intention of replacing them all with new nipples (which I did)
It's only just yesterday that I eventually bled the brake system and I find that the nipples that I fitted in place of the grub screws does not hold fluid as expected, (still slightly weeping despite being nice and tight)
What I plan to do is remove both of the front calipers again , clean out the threads with brake cleaner and refit the grub screws nice and tight with some loctite thread sealer to stop any weeping (these will never be used for bleeding), however I am finding it hard to find replacement grub screws (ones I have have the hex head section all chewed out, when removing), I know if I cant obtain these I will just weld up a nipple to act as a blank, but before I go down that road, just wondering if anyone on here has any of these they'd be willing to part with, or failing that, know of a supplier?
Have attached a pic of the grub screw in question, I need 4 in total if possible
Thanks in advance!!

M10x1.0mm pitch grub screw blank for sti brembos