Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

Fast road geometry settings

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2017, 04:08 PM
Evandg
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast road geometry settings

Hi. Im looking for some fast road geometry settings please. Iv got a version 6 type r with bc coilovers on and p1 wheels with 10ml spacers on. Tyres are just catching the panels when cornering hard so could do with toe'in the camber a bit. Iv raised the suspension to as far as im willing to go. Iv just bought some eibach adjust camber bolts for the back. Has anyone got any idea on any good settings?

Cheers
Old 22 May 2017, 02:01 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

What's with the 10mm spacers? Are they actually doing any good, or just stressing the suspension components and adding to the problems with the tyre rubbing?

If it were mine, I'd be taking it to a reputable place (mine went to Carnetix), where they will discuss with you what you want, how you drive and where, tyre wear, ride quality etc etc, before setting it up and testin driving, then letting you see if it suits.

No set of numbers can take the place of that level of service.
Old 02 June 2017, 07:01 PM
HoddyRS
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evandg
Hi. Im looking for some fast road geometry settings please. Iv got a version 6 type r with bc coilovers on and p1 wheels with 10ml spacers on. Tyres are just catching the panels when cornering hard so could do with toe'in the camber a bit. Iv raised the suspension to as far as im willing to go. Iv just bought some eibach adjust camber bolts for the back. Has anyone got any idea on any good settings?

Cheers
take it to Carnetix mate. Trust me they're brilliant they transformed my widetracks handling!