Notices
Wheels And Tyres For Sale This forum contains only wheels and tyres offered for sale by our members.

Rare Direzza RSC 17" 5x100 Bronze 10 spoke

Search this Thread

Old 17 September 2012, 01:41 PM
JamesWalker
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare Direzza RSC 17" 5x100 Bronze 10 spoke

Afternoon all,

I have for sale my 17" Direzza RSC alloys in Bronze. They are to suit classic or newage pre 2005. 5x100 pcd and 7JJ width. Offset is 48. To clear brembos, a very thin spacer is required up front. They have been fitted to my classic and newage but are now for sale because I no longer have an impreza! They weigh 6.8KG each, which is far lighter than just about any other alloy you can buy. Similar OZ equivalents weigh 8KG+. They were designed by the Direzza Motorsport subdivision of Dunlop and were aimed at motorsport use only (though I have been using them on the road). Their retail was £2400 for a set of 4 and were discontinued in 2010, replaced with the NSC range which again, now retails at £2400. Advertising them here for £400 (including full set of tyres currently sold new for £272 on camskill)

They come supplied, fitted and balanced with an almost new set of toyo Proxes T1-R (215-45-ZR17) without any sidewall marks / curb damage etc.

Here they are fitted to my newage:

Here they are fitted to my classic:

Proof of weight:

Here are some closeups:

Just before selling my newage, I cleaned them thoroughly and sealed them with multiple coatings of poorboys wheel sealant, as seen "drying" here:

Tread can be seen here (the good tyre) compared to my old balding tyre:

The very minor bad bit:
One wheel has EXTREMELY minor marking for about 2cm at the very outer edge. Barely visible when alloy is on the car. Caused while in storage, not while on the car.
Another wheel has a TINY storage mark on one of the spokes. Barely visible when alloy is on the car.
Another wheel has been refurbed on the inside face. This cannot be seen while on the car - the visible face still retains original, high quality finish.

Overall, I would describe these as in almost perfect condition. They have been extremely well cared for and sealed properly throughout their entire life - which is evident in the perfect non corroding finish.

I will post these, but would much rather them collected. If posting, I will package them ready for a courier - to be arranged by the buyer and at the buyers cost. I accept no responsibility once they have left my possession. I would much prefer collection in person, from Reading.

Genuine seller as can be seen by my trader feedback - if you have any doubts feel free to pay me a visit. I would much rather deal face to face and mitigate any courier damage (I have had bad experiences)

Last edited by JamesWalker; 01 August 2013 at 09:28 AM.