Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Bellend in a White blob nearly lost it on Wootton Hope Drive tonight

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2015, 08:10 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bellend in a White blob nearly lost it on Wootton Hope Drive tonight

at around 7.30 you ran out of skill coming towards me on a sweeping left hand bend at a stupid speed. I had my two daughters in the car and if you had lift-off understeered anymore you would have hit us head on. It's a residential area, predominately families and near the local shops and two pelican crossings. Its 30mph limit with good reason and you were well in excess of that you stupid c**t.

You are the epitome of the sterrotype chav scoob owner, you are a danger to yourself and others, grow the f**k up.

TTFN

Last edited by The Zohan; 01 June 2015 at 07:31 AM.
Old 31 May 2015, 09:32 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

Its 4WD bruv handles like its on rails, goes like stink, pulls like a train, he had it under full control and had plenty left in the tank!
Old 01 June 2015, 06:09 AM
kevo10
Scooby Regular

Gives scooby owners a bad rep
Old 01 June 2015, 06:52 AM
goatblower
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kevo10
Gives scooby owners a bad rep
We already have that, ***** like this just make it worse.
Old 01 June 2015, 09:50 AM
XDevil666
Scooby Regular

I would like to add if ever a Astra estate owner with 3 kids in his car on a 30 mph road in darlington reads this, then you also are a **** like the driver in the OP

not even quite sure what runs through your head when you have 3 kids in your car and i have a kid in a child seat that you think i would possibly want to race down a 30mph road and you even over took round a blind corner after revving up my ****, then proceed to hit speed bumps like your about to play a game of buckaroo - grow the **** up your like 40+
Old 01 June 2015, 12:25 PM
kevo10
Scooby Regular

What is it , with other drivers, that they either want to race , tailgate or just want to generally "outdo" us scooby owners?
Old 02 June 2015, 07:38 AM
Matt_STi
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

That guy sounds like a right ****!! I agree with above, the amount of people that want to race me, but I just simply move over into the left lane or keep at my normal speed on a single carriageway. Idiots.
Old 02 June 2015, 09:42 AM
Raptorman
Scooby Regular

What is it , with other drivers, that they either want to race , tailgate or just want to generally "outdo" us scooby owners?
I have never once had this problem either here in NI or when I
have been in Leeds or Scotland.
Old 02 June 2015, 09:46 AM
Impreza2417
Scooby Regular

I cruise around with nothing to prove, my days of racing corsa and alike are well gone. Theres a time and a place for speed, 30 mph roads are not one of them.

I always think "whats up with them? I just gave way to them?" Then i realise they arent used to an Impreza giving way due to people like the above.
Old 02 June 2015, 03:55 PM
Jonnys3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Exactly my approach. Those idiots trying to provoke a reaction are somewhat dumbfounded when all they get is a safer considerate response. I believe it's better to avoiding playing with any bell end unless it's my own.
Old 02 June 2015, 06:18 PM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

Dammit, I was REALLY hoping the offender had crawled onto the thread to try and make out he was in the right.
Old 02 June 2015, 09:50 PM
StueyBII
Scooby Regular

Maybe you should try SIOC
Old 02 June 2015, 10:06 PM
b3nmw
Scooby Regular

On a similar note a bellend came off his quad bike giving it the big 1 on my street on Sunday. Air ambulance outside the house
Old 12 June 2015, 04:42 PM
I_MNL
Scooby Regular

Exactly my question as well.
I've had my WRX STi for 10 weeks now, I have driven it probably 10 days, done just 2,600 miles and even vans of the like transit and transporter want to prove that they can do it better
Old 12 June 2015, 08:19 PM
RedScoob
Scooby Regular

I just let 'em pass, life's too short. Besides the roads are enough of a challenge without introducing the random element of some numpty in a Saxo.
But I only have a WRX, not a disease of the nether-regions.... ;-)
Flame suit on.
Old 12 June 2015, 10:36 PM
Lillyart14
Scooby Regular

I echo the statements above. Been driving Impreza's for a few months now and nothing makes me shake my head in disbelief more than when I merge onto a dual carriageway or motorway and can PHYSICALLY SEE some dingo in a Civic or Corsa notice my car and put his foot down trying to beat me.

The best thing is when they look over at me when they pass, at 85mph, with their mirrors flapping in the wind and their fart-can on the back rasping away as if I'm even the slightest bit upset about being 'beat' by a 1.6 litre chavbox...
Old 13 June 2015, 06:10 PM
Edmondo
Scooby Regular

My poor STI is 15 years old so why would a **** in a virtually new M3 want to drive like a idiot behind me......I was doing the speed limit (National) and you was all over my Backside.....There is a time and a place
Old 13 June 2015, 11:41 PM
sunny1989
Scooby Regular

No shortage of b******s in the York area with imprezas. They all seem to be in cheap looking and loud bug wrx's, although there is another t**t in a silver hawk spec d who feels compelled to boot it around my village (30zone).

silver spec d owner from the East Yorkshire area, If you read this do the world a favour and drive off a cliff. Preferably a large one.
Old 14 June 2015, 05:29 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by I_MNL
Exactly my question as well.
I've had my WRX STi for 10 weeks now, I have driven it probably 10 days, done just 2,600 miles and even vans of the like transit and transporter want to prove that they can do it better

I love hassling Impreza and Evo's when I'm in my van as it always brings a smile to my face when I get past them in peak traffic
Old 15 June 2015, 12:40 AM
south_scoob
Scooby Regular

Im all up for the odd race to be honest. As said lifes to short
Old 15 June 2015, 08:24 AM
Filski
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Edmondo
My poor STI is 15 years old so why would a **** in a virtually new M3 want to drive like a idiot behind me......I was doing the speed limit (National) and you was all over my Backside.....There is a time and a place
It wasnt a white 2 door by anychance Ed? I was coming home on 420 yesterday and i wasnt doing silly speed. Was going about 75/80ish climing up the hill there was a merk in a fast lane and white bmw in the lhs lane i was obvs overtaking him slowly and pulling up to the merc. Merc driver noticed me in his rear view and indicated to move left to let me past whileat the same time the bmw owner noticed me pulling up along him and put his footdown and undertaking the merc who nearly merged into him....

I personally drive a boat i mean a scooby that has nothing to prove its 13yrs old girl and yes it still goes like stink, i mean quick enough for me, no way in hell it will be faster than a 15 plate bmw. i still kept up with the bimmer who clearly wanted to race as he was doinng about 120 on the dual carriageway stretch between oxf and swindon at which point i thought to meself ,good on him i guess, but im not loosing my licence.

you get allsorts on the road nowdays
Old 16 June 2015, 06:18 PM
Edmondo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Filski
It wasnt a white 2 door by anychance Ed? I was coming home on 420 yesterday and i wasnt doing silly speed. Was going about 75/80ish climing up the hill there was a merk in a fast lane and white bmw in the lhs lane i was obvs overtaking him slowly and pulling up to the merc. Merc driver noticed me in his rear view and indicated to move left to let me past whileat the same time the bmw owner noticed me pulling up along him and put his footdown and undertaking the merc who nearly merged into him....

I personally drive a boat i mean a scooby that has nothing to prove its 13yrs old girl and yes it still goes like stink, i mean quick enough for me, no way in hell it will be faster than a 15 plate bmw. i still kept up with the bimmer who clearly wanted to race as he was doinng about 120 on the dual carriageway stretch between oxf and swindon at which point i thought to meself ,good on him i guess, but im not loosing my licence.

you get allsorts on the road nowdays

No Baby Blue driven by a 12 year old
Old 16 June 2015, 09:33 PM
I_MNL
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevebt
I love hassling Impreza and Evo's when I'm in my van as it always brings a smile to my face when I get past them in peak traffic

Old 06 August 2015, 02:21 PM
Si w
Scooby Regular

i've not had one incident in my 6 or so months of ownership. But then i drive a WRX PPP wagon. So i guess people just know its the fastest of them all, and dont bother trying! (i say with tongue firmly in cheek)
Old 06 August 2015, 02:44 PM
WokaImp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jayallen
Its 4WD bruv handles like its on rails, goes like stink, pulls like a train, he had it under full control and had plenty left in the tank!
There's a massive difference between thinking you're in control and actually being fully in control. The only time people realise the difference is when they lose it and someone ends up dead!
I see it on a weekly basis in Leeds. Only 2 days ago some clown in a chavvy blacked out Golf tried to goad me into racing on Otley road, 30mph, heading out of Headingly. We both ended up at the roundabout on the ring road together. Never seen someone tear across a roundabout so fast. Clown! Amazed there wasn't a crash as it was rush hour.
I always stick bang on the speed limit...I have found Audis, BMWs and Mercs really don't like this one little bit.
It always makes me smile when people try and race me...I just think "tosspot...at least I have a 100% clean license...and will always have a clean license!"
Old 07 August 2015, 01:39 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

I had a **** in Vauxhall diesel estate who thought it would be fun to tailgate me on Sunday.

My wife and son were in the car at time and whenever I changed lanes, he would follow, then over take, slow down for me to cruise past at 70mph. Then it would start all over again. They barely looked old enough to drive.

It was on a Sunday afternoon when everyone was coming back from the coast so not a quiet stretch of motorway either.

When he finally realised that I wasn't going to bite, he undertook me and gave a smirk as he drove past.

Complete and utter **** jockey.

Wife said, 'I hope he doesn't hurt anyone else when he crashes and kills himself.'

Couldn't agree more.
Old 07 August 2015, 03:39 PM
Jonnys3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WokaImp
It always makes me smile when people try and race me...I just think "tosspot...at least I have a 100% clean license...and will always have a clean license!"
Exactly.
Old 07 August 2015, 03:50 PM
Jay Cartay
Scooby Regular

You do get some prize clowns and I find it often tends to be young lads in diesel Golfs these days.

Best is when my Mrs takes the STI to work on a Friday. She almost ALWAYS gets some idiot wanting to race her or she gets stared at by people that can't believe they're seeing a girl driving a Subaru