Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Blobeye/ Hawkeye STI (JDM or UK)

Search this Thread

Old 29 January 2019, 02:23 PM
cuprajake
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

genuine tip, get a paintless dent guy out to sort the dent on your door, for strong money buyers will be wanting spotless,your finiky by the sounds so imagine you were buying it

also the cars your linking to at at traders who offer finance, hence why subarus all shot up in price. glws but dont say your cars mint then stick a picture up with it showing a dent.

Last edited by cuprajake; 29 January 2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 29 January 2019, 02:52 PM
wrx2005
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Run an mot report....rotten underneath
this is why jdm cars are generally a far better buy.
High mileage,dodgy accident damaged wing,moronic owner,rotten underside....

it's a no from me....and the 3 owners who allegedly left a deposit
Old 29 January 2019, 04:16 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy is a complete bell end .
Old 29 January 2019, 04:41 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by scotty75
+1 GRADE A bell end indeed
Old 29 January 2019, 05:58 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ZANY

+1 GRADE A bell end indeed
Shut up you ***** hole lol. Should you not be bolting some eBay part on that lemon of yours
Old 29 January 2019, 05:58 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Who are you again ball bag?
Old 29 January 2019, 06:09 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx2005
Run an mot report....rotten underneath
this is why jdm cars are generally a far better buy.
High mileage,dodgy accident damaged wing,moronic owner,rotten underside....

it's a no from me....and the 3 owners who allegedly left a deposit
2 off the guys who left a deposit are on this forum ya ****in idiot. frazzdog was the 1st one, ended up buying a ****in monstrosity of a blobeye covered in massive subaru stickers. the other bellend was a guy called Richard Bain. Listen, I dont need to explain myself to anyone but I won't have folk who I've never met or spoke to call me a liar. do your checks before you make a statement you clearly can't back up.
Old 29 January 2019, 06:11 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bryan Gallacher
2 off the guys who left a deposit are on this forum ya ****in idiot. frazzdog was the 1st one, ended up buying a ****in monstrosity of a blobeye covered in massive subaru stickers. the other bellend was a guy called Richard Bain. Listen, I dont need to explain myself to anyone but I won't have folk who I've never met or spoke to call me a liar. do your checks before you make a statement you clearly can't back up.

So a 2003 jdm blobeye imported in 2004 won't have any rust? away you and stop talking ****e mate lol
Old 29 January 2019, 06:18 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Who are you again ball bag?
yes I am a bad bag and proud one of that who ever detailed your car needs lesson **** I can do better with my eyes shut think you got bumped big time .
Old 29 January 2019, 06:20 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

yes I am a bad bag and proud one of that who ever detailed your car needs lesson **** I can do better with my eyes shut think you got bumped big time .
Mate see all these terrible insults you're trying to throw at me, they do and mean absolutely **** all, so do yourself a favour and stop wasting your time lol. get a job and a life and tell your silly wee pals the same. ffs what is it with you mash men
Old 29 January 2019, 06:28 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Mate see all these terrible insults you're trying to throw at me, they do and mean absolutely **** all, so do yourself a favour and stop wasting your time lol. get a job and a life and tell your silly wee pals the same. ffs what is it with you mash men
Mash men didn't know you cared sorry to say I'm scottish . Oh let's just say half a tour .
Old 29 January 2019, 06:33 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Mash men didn't know you cared sorry to say I'm scottish . Oh let's just say half a tour .
Aw mate away and ****e eh lol. see when I find out who you are you're getting publically humiliated. and if you are who I think you are you were never exactly Andy McNab yerself hahah. ****in fat clown
Old 29 January 2019, 06:40 PM
wrx2005
BANNED

You never know someone may want😘🤔 a blobeye with intergalactic mileage that's rotten underneath and owned by a nutter.
makes you wonder why all the buyers keep backing out??
is it after they have met you 🤣 or when they see the crash damage on the wing?
Old 29 January 2019, 06:42 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Aw mate away and ****e eh lol. see when I find out who you are you're getting publically humiliated. and if you are who I think you are you were never exactly Andy McNab yerself hahah. ****in fat clown
crack on do you're best rather be fat than you any day .
Old 29 January 2019, 06:42 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Shut up you ***** hole lol. Should you not be bolting some eBay part on that lemon of yours
what a lame comeback you clown

and it took you an hour you lame **** matherfacker you go and buy a second hand genuine wing for your ****bag narrowtrack

my alloys alone are worth more than your running gear
Old 29 January 2019, 06:46 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

crack on do you're best rather be fat than you any day .
Hahha. you don't even know me ya clown. Never had any dealings with you, only thing we have in common is served in same regiment. I done 5 tours overseas in my career mate ****.you on abt half a tour lol. and those tours were on the ground not in a tuck shop van or rear party. we both know who soldiered and who was the last ****. Enough said, last I'll say on the matter. have fun with your subaru pals I'll be having a word with a few of the Argyll boys tonight, let them know exactly what you've been saying abt a fellow Argyll.
Old 29 January 2019, 06:49 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ZANY

what a lame comeback you clown

and it took you an hour you lame **** matherfacker you go and buy a second hand genuine wing for your ****bag narrowtrack

my alloys alone are worth more than your running gear

Hahaha. mate you're spec z is a ****in Frankenstein monster lol. and you're alloys are common as **** lol. my alloys are 1 off a kind on a blobeye. seen those alloys on loads of cars.
Old 29 January 2019, 06:55 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

Hahha. you don't even know me ya clown. Never had any dealings with you, only thing we have in common is served in same regiment. I done 5 tours overseas in my career mate ****.you on abt half a tour lol. and those tours were on the ground not in a tuck shop van or rear party. we both know who soldiered and who was the last ****. Enough said, last I'll say on the matter. have fun with your subaru pals I'll be having a word with a few of the Argyll boys tonight, let them know exactly what you've been saying abt a fellow Argyll.
I'm so scared tell them all you want doesn't bother me in the slightest go run cry like a baby .
Old 29 January 2019, 06:56 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

I'm so scared tell them all you want doesn't bother me in the slightest go run cry like a baby .
You're a silly boy showell
Old 29 January 2019, 07:12 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

You're a silly boy showell
I know everyone keeps telling me that anyway good luck trying to sell your subaru .
Old 29 January 2019, 07:12 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

I know everyone keeps telling me that anyway good luck trying to sell your subaru .

And good luck to you pal
Old 29 January 2019, 08:24 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Right Scott I've got you're address now from a fellow Argyll, took me 5 mins. Easy done pal. Give me a phone or message me via here to arrange a chat. don't **** me abt or try and duck me, I've got lads who know you 10 mins from your door. If you're the act the hard **** and throw out comments then stand behind what you say. I'll be around your area the best few days, you should also maybe change local garages
Old 29 January 2019, 08:31 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Right Scott I've got you're address now from a fellow Argyll, took me 5 mins. Easy done pal. Give me a phone or message me via here to arrange a chat. don't **** me abt or try and duck me, I've got lads who know you 10 mins from your door. If you're the act the hard **** and throw out comments then stand behind what you say. I'll be around your area the best few days, you should also maybe change local garages
Looking to pop over tommorow for a catch up mate, if you can dm me and let me know when suits. NO/SP
Old 29 January 2019, 08:38 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

What a nasty thing to say unprovoked. Would this be classed as internet bullying?
Old 29 January 2019, 09:04 PM
wrx2005
BANNED

What a nasty thing to say unprovoked. Would this be classed as internet bullying?
are you mental?
Old 29 January 2019, 09:05 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx2005
are you mental?

Unprovoked offensive comments from the likes off yourself and other whom I've had no dealings with. yeah I think that is classed as internet bullying.
Old 29 January 2019, 09:07 PM
cuprajake
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Internet bullying
my god youve literally just gone out your way to find out where someone lives to knock tell bells of **** out of some one who called you a name on the internet.

Need to chill 99.9% of the people on here are wind up merchants who have nothing better to do.

I suggest you take a step back chill out .go wax your car and forget about this thread. Its ovs touched a nerve vut as some one whos been in the army you should know better .

You've come across very aggressive, dont let thwm win as your doing exactly what they want just for thier **** n giggles .
Old 29 January 2019, 09:15 PM
scotty75
Scooby Regular

I'm really gonna hide since you know where I live I be seeing you very soon I be waiting .
Old 29 January 2019, 09:16 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cuprajake
Internet bullying
my god youve literally just gone out your way to find out where someone lives to knock tell bells of **** out of some one who called you a name on the internet.

Need to chill 99.9% of the people on here are wind up merchants who have nothing better to do.

I suggest you take a step back chill out .go wax your car and forget about this thread. Its ovs touched a nerve vut as some one whos been in the army you should know better .

You've come across very aggressive, dont let thwm win as your doing exactly what they want just for thier **** n giggles .

Yet again you're making assumptions on something you know nothing about. I know off the person who made the comment "the guy is a total bellend". again, unprovoked, their was never any threats made towards him. I've had 4 people commenting against me most of the day and night, if I've been aggressive it's because I feel threatened. I haven't gone out of my way at all. I served with Scott for 10 years so he is in no.way a stranger, just didn't expect him to pop.up out of the blue and join in with the rest to Lambert.me on a public forum. As I said to.him i will be seeing him for a catch up over the next few days to try and resolve this matter as i feel he had no right to make those comments without any provocation. The only thing that's touched a nerve with me tonight is being called a liar, That's one thing I won't have. we can all jump on a keyboard and make snyde comments but I've never or would never do it. I'm not a violent man, I'm a father and a guy who works 70 hours a week. take a few moments and read back this thread, decide.for yourself who started the ball rolling
Old 29 January 2019, 09:19 PM
Bryan Gallacher
Scooby Regular

I'm really gonna hide since you know where I live I be seeing you very soon I be waiting .

Great mate. meet you for a coffee tommorow? I'm working till 5 but can be at yours whenever suits. pm me

Quick Reply: Blobeye/ Hawkeye STI (JDM or UK)