Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I'm the tyrion Lannister of scoobies
Old 25 November 2016, 10:03 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mjones
I had heard that you were now running/in charge of the club as of this year?
Old 26 November 2016, 07:24 AM
mjones
Scooby Regular

No just help with running it for a few years

Last edited by mjones; 26 November 2016 at 07:27 AM.
Old 26 November 2016, 01:20 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by mjones
May I remind you that the guff you post on your "private website" is still open to those with the ability.

The grammar and spelling are terrible on there too. And I still have the screenshots from your previous attempt at slating many of us here.

Now run along before the damp grass gets to your knees.
Old 26 November 2016, 01:24 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

A metaphor for the state of SN in 2016...

lol
Old 26 November 2016, 01:28 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815
May I remind you that the guff you post on your "private website" is still open to those with the ability.

The grammar and spelling are terrible on there too. And I still have the screenshots from your previous attempt at slating many of us here.

Forum...dead...no...more........?

Last edited by joz8968; 26 November 2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 26 November 2016, 07:23 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815

Always been the problem Ian. The sofa club never contributed except in conflict and even then ran to the moderators when someone said boo!
All the while though they were making out to be the victims while abusing SN Welsh members on a so called locked sofa club forum.
I.T people though are clever and the locked door wasn't really locked as the key was always under the mat

I used to find it annoying but now is just laughable

Last edited by KJD Mk1; 26 November 2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old 26 November 2016, 08:13 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

LOL
Old 26 November 2016, 10:05 PM
matscooby
Scooby Senior

I've had my laughter for the night, nice one kev and ian
Old 26 November 2016, 10:15 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Keep friends close and enemies closer.
Old 27 November 2016, 09:37 AM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I was a member of both clubs for quite a while back when CSC was first put together and went to some of the meets and events with them, but the bad blood in the forum would winde me up a treat and I often felt the need to put people straight which led to me being blocked from the site. I found that anyone that didn't fit the club politics was shown the door. Don't get me wrong, there are some good lads in the club and I like to think I still have friends there, but there are the few that fuel the bad blood. I remember going to Combe with CSC once and was told I had to park at the back of the club stand out of way because I had a SWS sticker in my window, that was the last meet I went to with them.
Old 27 November 2016, 10:51 AM
mjones
Scooby Regular

Ok people before I get blasted again thought I might say a few things. 1 thought there was freedom of speech in this country but apparently not on here. Was there anything that I posted on this thread that was insulting sarcastic or derogatory. 2 I had no intention of. posting on here until people started to have a go at CSC. 3 Evil Soup you came on our stand because you couldn't get on SWS stand you never came to any meets no one even mentioned your SWS stickers in fact there are a couple of cars in the club that still have SWS stickers and as it's a free country you can belong to as many clubs as you want to. If you insult someone on this forum why would you expect them to let you join their club I would not expect SWS to welcome me with open arms.4 people on here first had a go first at our Facebook page then people's cars, the club has grown so much in the last year and members come and go that most people haven't any idea of the bad blood between the 2 clubs yet they still have to deal with this. Finally the clubs are never going to be friends so how about you ignore us and we ignore you and everyone is happy especially the Subaru community. This will definitely be my last post so many thanks for your attention. Mark
Old 27 November 2016, 11:09 AM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Mark, its that kind of post that sums up my point. Everything i have said is fact and i have never bad mouthed the club or told lies about my experience, i just told the facts as they were but some people don't want to accept the facts if they go against their own idealistic views. I attended a few of the Sunday meets in the begining and i am not one for making things up, sure you were there in fact, I was also asked to park at the back because i had a SWS sticker, fact, its irrelevant if you believe me or not to be honest. I wasn't going to name names but I have seen you personally add fuel to the fire on the CSC forum and i felt it was wrong so pulled you and others on it to try to reduce the friction since i have friends in both camps, it was not long after I found i was blocked without notice. I don't like conflict and won't go out of my way to add to it but in my experience you are a ring leader for it. If we ever cross paths i am happy to talk about my thoughts with you like adults but i doubt you will want to talk about it face to face, thats not a veiled threat by the way, but a genuine invite to chat like grown grown ups.
Peace out!
Old 27 November 2016, 11:14 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Originally Posted by evil.soup
Mark, its that kind of post that sums up my point. Everything i have said is fact and i have never bad mouthed the club or told lies about my experience, i just told the facts as they were but some people don't want to accept the facts if they go against their own idealistic views. I attended a few of the Sunday meets in the begining and i am not one for making things up, sure you were there in fact, I was also asked to park at the back because i had a SWS sticker, fact, its irrelevant if you believe me or not to be honest. I wasn't going to name names but I have seen you personally add fuel to the fire on the CSC forum and i felt it was wrong so pulled you and others on it to try to reduce the friction since i have friends 2in both camps, it was not long after I found i was blocked without notice. I don't like conflict and won't go out of my way to add to it but in my experience you are a ring leader for it. If we ever cross paths i am happy to talk about my thoughts with you like adults but i doubt you will want to talk about it face to face, thats not a veiled threat by the way, but a genuine invite to chat like grown grown ups.
Peace out!
Old 09 December 2016, 01:33 PM
GIBZY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by evil.soup
Mark, its that kind of post that sums up my point. Everything i have said is fact and i have never bad mouthed the club or told lies about my experience, i just told the facts as they were but some people don't want to accept the facts if they go against their own idealistic views. I attended a few of the Sunday meets in the begining and i am not one for making things up, sure you were there in fact, I was also asked to park at the back because i had a SWS sticker, fact, its irrelevant if you believe me or not to be honest. I wasn't going to name names but I have seen you personally add fuel to the fire on the CSC forum and i felt it was wrong so pulled you and others on it to try to reduce the friction since i have friends in both camps, it was not long after I found i was blocked without notice. I don't like conflict and won't go out of my way to add to it but in my experience you are a ring leader for it. If we ever cross paths i am happy to talk about my thoughts with you like adults but i doubt you will want to talk about it face to face, thats not a veiled threat by the way, but a genuine invite to chat like grown grown ups.
Peace out!
oh no he didnt !!!! .

Killer blow there i think chap !