Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Legacy parts - Dual AVCS heads, tgv deletes + more

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2012, 10:40 PM
Legacyb4-Dan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legacy parts - Dual AVCS heads, tgv deletes + more

I have these left over after my recent rebuild with my 2004 legacy. jdm legacy comes with twinscroll setup. I bought another crashed legacy and used the engine out of that, these are the heads that were on mine when a rod snapped, so there is damaged to valves on cylinder 3. this head is still fully assembled, my mechanic used 2 valves off the good passenger side head on donor heads refurb, so that is currently dissembled and needs 2 valves. these have AVCS on both the intake and exhaust. Few pictures:

One with bent valves:

passenger side:

Im not sure if these of any interest to anyone, but i thought i would put them up anyway. No structural damage or gouges or chunks out of them and can take more specific pictures if anyone wants. Not sure how much these are worth. Let me know if im way off the mark! looking for around 350 euro.

Legacy speed cluster with 84000kms - 100 euro

Tgv side feed deletes - 100 euro

Brand new HDI hybrid GT2 Spec intercooler kit, only tested fitted core- 350 euro

Ill have a set of blue side feed injectors for sale soon as my new ones turn up. These are circa 500cc - 140 euro

Ill check through the other parts i have and will update if i missed anything. Postage costs need to be added to all items. Please feel free to contact me for more info or if your interested in any parts or to do a deal.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited by Legacyb4-Dan; 25 September 2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: added other parts into one thread