Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

remaining parts from my Race RA

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2018, 05:23 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default remaining parts from my Race RA

All parts not listed as delivered postage is by negotiation, if paying by paypal you need to cover the fees or send as a gift. All items will be posted fully insured.

Facelift classic front bumper and Splitter with fog covers, excellent condition 230 white. Couple of pictures of it before I removed it also shows original RA doors£150 collection only

One off Pre Facelift reverse louvered bonnet vent from my RA. This was custom made by frayz on here so this is a one and only chance to get one of these its a must if you have a FMIC to expel the air. (vent and fixings only bonnet was sold with the shell)

£175 delivered

Classic crystal smoked side Indicator repeaters in excellent condition.

£30 delivered

After market front grill in 230 white, ideal for maximising air through the radiator I am pretty sure its for facelift classics but I had it on my RA with prefacelift lights will try and find a picture with it on the car. It is not perfect does have some very minor cracks but not really visible when fitted. Ideal for a track car.
£40 delivered

Pre facelift LH fog light cover in 230 White in excellent condition and paint is very good.
£40 delivered

Facelift fog light cover with induction scoop built in, again in 230 white, I had this painted then never fitted it so paint is like new. Cant remember which side but pretty sure its drivers side

SOLD

Brand new Carbon Fibre Hatch front grill, its not a fibreglass shell with carbon over the top it definitely appears to be proper carbon lay up. It is a really nice item, not test fitted it but it really is very nice. It is listed for a Hatch WRX not sure if there is a difference between the Hatch STI and/or the Saloon.

SOLD

Drivers side R180 newage 100 PCD rear hub with good bearings. £85 delivered

Newage rear diff diff brace SOLD

Modified classic water cross over pipe. This has been brazed at the take of for the heater radiator so ideal for anyone who has removed the heater.
The sensors are not included. The tape in the picture is some heat reflective tape which I will remove.

£25 delivered

Newage Coil packs for 2.5 heads, can be used with 2Lt heads its only the dust boot length that is different £45 delivered per set of 4

I have 2 brand new cam sensors for 2.5 Lt single AVCS heads
£65 each delivered

I have two used cam sensors for 2.5Lt single AVCS heads sensors but they work fine I have tried them on my car before I removed the engine. One has the securing lug for the plug removed but they are a tight fit anyway so shouldn't be an issue £50 delivered for the pair

If you need any other sensors just ask I will probably have them, certainly have knock sensors, newage abs sensors etc etc

HDI Gen 2 classic FMIC and custom carbon dipped custom pipework, ceramic coated under manifold to turbo link pipe and hoses. This is designed to be used with a reversed manifold, rotated turbo set up on a classic with pipework going under the headlights. It comes complete with hoses and clamps as well as a Forge dump valve. This has bosses fitted for a NOS jet and an air inlet temp sensor(sensor not included). Shown fitted to a newage rotated inlet but the same kit was previously fitted to the car with a rotated early phase one inlet, the only think that would need changed t fit to a rotated classic inlet is the throttle hose pipe. SOLD

Samco top and bottom radiator hoses for classic Impreza in really good condition

SOLD

Gloss black 17” Pro race 1.2 wheels. These are 17”x 9” ET30 100 PCD with 245x40x17 GG compound R888’s. These are approximately 1/3rd worn. The wheels are in mint condition, they had a few minor surface marks on paint after a trip to the gravel it was only cosmetic in the paint but I had them completely refurbished gloss black on the outside and matt on the inner and are now as good as new. The price is for a set of 5 wheels but only 4 tyres so a spare wheel is included which is brand new and still boxed. SOLD

Gloss Black Rota Force 8Jx17 ET48 alloys. These were a spare set of track wheels which are in generally good condition no buckles or kerbing, one had a slight repair but in SOLD (X22's on the Rotas are not for sale.

Classic rear adjustable strut brace end plates have flaking paint but in excellent condition 45 delivered.

Front Tein strut brace and Forge water expansion tank. The strut brace has been drilled to allow the expansion tank to bolt to it and the expansion tank has had the lower outlet (bottom RH hose in the picture) modded to mount in this position ideal for fitment with a rotated set up. The strut brace end plates have a couple of the mounting holes slightly worn does not affect it and cant be seen when fitted. SOLD

Newage diff brace SOLD

Last edited by Arch; 14 February 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 19 January 2018, 06:23 PM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent
Old 24 January 2018, 11:59 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

BTTT once more befor it all he's punted on eBay
Old 25 January 2018, 12:23 AM
johnlogie
Scooby Regular

Archie do you still have the mouldings that run up the windscreen along the roof and down the rear screen?
Old 25 January 2018, 04:54 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Don't think so mate will check tho
Old 01 February 2018, 03:32 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

All wheels and tyres now sold
Old 14 February 2018, 10:34 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

List updated and some items reduced.
Old 15 February 2018, 08:14 AM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

could you get a price for the front bumper posted?