Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Drop in High BHP race fuel set up

Search this Thread

Old 08 August 2017, 07:45 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Drop in High BHP race fuel set up

Fuel System

I have the full fuel system for sale it is a drop in fuel solution for any Impreza. I am have not sat down and worked out a price yet but not sure if the full system would be of interest to anyone. It would certainly take a lot of pain out of building your own.
All the fittings all proper AN olive type high pressure alloy fittings and Teflon hose which is fit and forget none of this nitrile hose breaking down and contaminating your fuel system nonsense.

I have attached a very quick sketch showing how it all goes together. The tank is 31Lts and is custom made to my specs and is really well made. It has baffles at 5 Litres and 18 litres so will give zero fuel surge down to approx. 3 to 4 litres of fuel. The two AN8 outlets have been extended right into the centre of the tank so that the fuel is always taken from dead centre of the tank again helping to avoid fuel surge at very low fuel levels on track. This was made for me in January this year and has worked superbly at SLS this year. As you can imagine this was not cheap to get made.

All the lines are Teflon and I have used expensive fuel lab filters after the pump to give proper filtration before the injectors which is critical this something many people forget about.

I have added a third Subaru 6mm inside diameter hard line running through the car and added high pressure olive type AN6 fittings each end. The engine set up is a standard parallel fuel line set up with an SX FPR on the return side. The fuel rails are billet rails and very well made and very light, these are Carl Davey rails which you can now only get from AS Performance.
If anyone is interested drop me a message.

I have sat down and looked at prices for the fuel system. For the full rear install including tank, fuel filters and all the teflon lines down to the hard lines under the rear seat bench. Rear set up sold

For the front kit including the top feed fuel rails, all the connectors and teflon lines etc right to the hard lines at the strut top and including the SX fuel pressure regulator. The inlet manifold and TGV deletes are not included in this price. Front set up inc inlet manifold SOLD

Couple of pics below of the manifold fitted to the engine bay

Last edited by Arch; 18 September 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08 August 2017, 10:39 PM
johnnybon
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi arch can you pm for both back and front set ups would I get a deal if i took both delivered to London
Old 08 August 2017, 11:21 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Lol add the cost of the parts you know it's cheap as it is
Old 13 August 2017, 08:28 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Arch
Lol add the cost of the parts you know it's cheap as it is
What you have looks excellent and will compliment any high bhp car but people always push boundaries. They should try buying new
Old 13 August 2017, 08:42 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevebt
What you have looks excellent and will compliment any high bhp car but people always push boundaries. They should try buying new
Exactly Steve and most of this is relatively new, the reality is it's probably too cheap.
Old 13 August 2017, 09:36 PM
johnnybon
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Arch
Exactly Steve and most of this is relatively new, the reality is it's probably too cheap.
Originally Posted by stevebt
Now now guys Its just I have three different setups that I can use but yours is complete much better and ready to go I'm just weighting up what I can recoup from mine and what I need to add to have arches set up
Old 27 August 2017, 04:06 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Rear set up Sold front set up inc manifold still available.
Old 06 September 2017, 02:42 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Still have the front set up and the inlet manifold
Old 18 September 2017, 04:16 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Whole set up inc inlet manifold sold