Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Murtaya track car

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2011, 09:28 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Murtaya track car

A mate of mine sent me this who does not frequent this site but has asked me if I would put this up for sale for him the reason chris is selling this is he wants a change and revert back to a road car for his track enjoyment ?? any questions and I will pm you his number so you can talk to him direct as for the price I can't answer that but anybody that knows these type of car will have a rough idea of what they are worth

Murtaya sports car, lightweight RA track version, Subaru RA closed deck engine and short ratio gearbox with (dccd) adjustable diff control. Running a simtec ECU with options for antilag and launch control, with front mount intercooler engine output just shy of 300bhp at only 1 bar boost, this feels alot more in a car this light especially with the Subaru 4wd traction. The car is running on fully adjustable EXE- TC suspension and is slowed down by 328mm fully floating performance friction disc’s clamped by tarox 10 piston callipers. I had made a custom motorsport wiring loom with aircraft grade wire an connectors and has been made to be road legal for ease of future conversion. Colour is Porshe GT3 viper green which was professionally painted and oven baked, at a considerable cost but the result is outstanding. Exhaust is custom made s/steel 3” straight through(no cat) to a transverse back box to be compliant with trackside noise regs , been tested at less than 95 db. This Murtaya has been meticulously self built over a 12m period at a cost well in excess of £30k in parts alone. I could go on for hours describing in detail the dozens of modifications over factory murtaya’s so the easiest way if serious, would be to contact me direct, thanks. Spares package also available ie wheels/tyres gearbox, driveshafts etc
Old 26 August 2011, 08:20 PM
WRX-murphy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Droooool !
Old 26 August 2011, 09:21 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Well I for sure need a price please