Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2008 Hatch STI - Red - 370bhp

Search this Thread

Old 10 November 2017, 09:06 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 2008 Hatch STI - Red - 370bhp - SOLD

SOLD

This is my 2008 STI in Red with 10 months MOT
Full service stamps (over two service books) with the last main service under 2000 miles ago, and a recent winter service only a few weeks ago (Oil and Coolant change).

Currently running circa 370/400 estimate, mapped by ADE Tuning on the road and tweaked on the rollers.

The car was completely standard when I bought it earlier this year, and has had the following done by myself using Cams Performance:

Decat Downpipe £80
RCM fuel pump £120
K&N panel filter £60
Remap to circa 370bhp/400ftlb with Launch Control inc Oil and Lubricant Changes £680
Refurbished original wheels in Bronze wrapped in Federal RS-R’s £240
New XXR's in Black wrapped in new Dunlop Sports £750
Scoobyworld mudflaps £70
Zunsport lower and upper grille set £120
Rear light cluster lens £80
Poly bushed £200
Front grooved discs and Brembo pads £150
New Clutch fitted 14-11-17 £400

The car runs perfectly, uses no oil, no unusual knocks and bangs and does what a decent spec Subaru should!

Happy to test pilot anyone whom is seriously interested, please no more test pilots!

Ran at TOTB this year provided good results considering it was competing amongst some of the best handling cars in the country!
https://app.box.com/s/0essmuxo0nm8uu...e/204373353852
It handled really well with the limited additional handling modifications. Launched off the line very well and planted superbly into the corners with the Federal RS-R tyres gripping very well and offering a great feel for a full trim car (not stripped at all, and was still running with all the spare wheel, jack, parcel shelf etc etc).

The car has age related stone chips, which is reflected in the price, but mechanically the car is sound. The service books illustrate the mechanical care it has had over the years - Just being honest!

The interior is in very good order, the seats and dash etc are as new. The carpet on the driver’s side is worn where it clearly hasn't had a foot mat at some point in its life, but this is hidden by the heavy duty Subaru floor mats.

The £500 Kenwood stereo with the usual Satnav, Usb, Bluetooth hands free etc is included in the sale.

The clutch was replaced before I bought it, and it launched really well at the event, showing I was clearly up to the job. However due to recent concerns by potential buyers I have replaced the clutch with a new Exedy on 14-11-17 for piece of mind.

I have sold many cars on here, and many parts. I pride myself on honesty and being open, I do not hide anything and therefore believe that I have described my car as it is currently is. If you have any questions please ask.

I'm taking quite a hit on this car, but as I have another car arriving soon I need to make room.

The car will come with the original wheels pictured that have been recently refurbished in Bronze and wrapped in Federal semi track tyres.

I have a set of new XXR's wheels with new Dunlop tyres which are also available at an extra cost if preferred - but they are not included in the price of this sale.

No private registration with car, this will go back to the original which is: SV08 VDG

SOLD

Last edited by Rob Day; 18 November 2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10 November 2017, 03:55 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tidy car Rob but you know yourself the front end is let down by the standard grill it needs a carbon fibre one
Old 10 November 2017, 07:33 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Arch
Tidy car Rob but you know yourself the front end is let down by the standard grill it needs a carbon fibre one
don't get all nasty just because you won't give it away
Old 15 November 2017, 10:01 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

New Clutch Fitted.
Old 18 November 2017, 09:19 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

SOLD