Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Now sold: Impreza Classic Turbo 2000. MY00 X reg. £1,300

Old 15 October 2017, 01:37 PM
elowain
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now sold: Impreza Classic Turbo 2000. MY00 X reg. £1,300

Now sold
Impreza Classic Turbo 2000. MY00 X reg. FSH. 18 stamps in book. 123k.

I bought the car in 2007, when it had a mileage of around 42k. To be honest I’m not a petrol head and before this had only had very boring cars. I bought this as I thought it would be nice for once to be able to make the journey from Cardiff to Caernarfon in north Wales in something built for the beautiful but windy road that is the A470. My plan was to sell it after a year or so and get something boring again. However, I’ve loved driving it so much that I’ve still got in ten years on.

Now the sad time has come where I have to sell. The car’s not perfect by any means – there are various dings and scrapes and some rust above the rear wheel arches. The paint on the bonnet scoop has started bubbling, one of the front brake pads is squeaking and needs changing, and the check engine light occasionally comes on but disappears again and is never on when I’ve taken it to the garage so has never been diagnosed.

BUT it has not been battered and is unmodified – except for Pro Speed exhaust change built and the cambelt being changed, most recently in December 2013 at 101k miles. If I had more time, knowledge and gear I would love to keep it going, but I don’t so am looking to sell for:

£1300 ONO

The car is in Cardiff.

Last edited by elowain; 20 October 2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Car sold
Old 15 October 2017, 01:43 PM
elowain
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 15 October 2017, 02:08 PM
RAF1
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Very interested - Sent you a PM