Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

£12.500 V7 JDM WRX Subaru Impreza

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2020, 03:46 PM
DD24
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default £12.500 V7 JDM WRX Subaru Impreza

Here for sale is my V7 JDM WRX Subaru Impreza. The car was manufactured in the year 2000 and was one of the first to go through production. I am currently the 3rd owner of the vehicle and still own some of the original documentation. I’ve known the car for 15 years and when the chance came to own it I jumped at the first opportunity. Fast forward 5 years and it’s still my pride and joy.

The car is mechanically maintained to a very high standard. It is mainly used as a daily however it is occasionally used for holidays and track days. The mileage is currently just under 86,000 which is a mixture of kilometres and miles. The car is sensibly modified running at 337HP with 347 ft.lb torque and has been professionally mapped by Andy Carr. It is also structurally one of the best I have seen in my job, no blistering on arches and has never been welded.

A few key details about the Impreza can be found below:

EJ207 JDM Engine block is a fully forged with a nitrited crank and RCM oil baffle plate,
12mm high flow oil pump, with large port JDM AVCS heads.
MIshimoto oil cooler and thermostatic switch plate fitted.
MAF DELETE, AEM cold air intake from inner wing,
3 port boost solenoid
oil catch tank
STI intake manifold, all induction hoses are SAMCO silicone
STI inter cooler
hybrid TD04 Turbo (special build)
RCM headers
3inch HKS high flow silent exhaust fitted.
330mm ap front rotas fitted with ap 5200 four piston callipers
braided brake hose and clutch hose
316mm rear disc with gold brembos
STI 6 speed non DCCD gearbox exedy lightened 6 speed fly wheel and upgraded clutch
R180 rear diff
STI drive shafts and 5x 100 hubs
25mm H and r rear antiroll bar & 21mm front
H and R sports springs with KYB AGX adjustable shockers
All engine and gearbox mounts are STI group N
All bushes including sub frames are powerflex poly bushed
Billet drop links fitted.

The underbody / chassis is still like new. All sub frames and arms were powdered coated 6 years ago, rear arches and top turrets are still like new. Every December all trims and plastics are removed from the car and it is thoroughly oil sprayed. The interior is WRX black with a professionally flocked dashboard. Blue flock has been fitted around gauges which has started to peel after 5 years.

As the car is 20 years old it has the odd dink however apart from that the bodywork is in good condition and has never been sprayed. The front wings have lacquer peel as all originals do. There is a small mark on the rear wing which is from when someone pulled off the badge. I have two sets of wheels one set of genuine 17in RS Zero volk rays, and the standard 17in sti wheels in a lovely gun metal grey. Private registration not for sale. please contact for more information thank you. The asking price is £12.500

Last edited by DD24; 01 February 2020 at 06:08 PM.